Chapter 59

"She forgives but she never forgets

"She forgives but she never forgets." 

_____ 

Through the closed window of his car Jungkook watched her walk toward him, His eyes scanning her face as she neared. All light that was on face now disappeared and shin was gone a long ago as well. 

Her long face gave away a  hint of what might have happened there, approaching the car she opened the back gate and sat inside in the backseat. Jungkook turned to look at her, "Yah... is this your taxi?" He questioned. 

She didn't utter a word, didn't even spare him a glance. He let out a sigh and turned to the front again, he looked at her through the mirror. He noticed her lips trembling, she kept her eyes focused outside. 

Jungkook decided not to mention anything about it and just leave the place. He turned on the radio as well a little loud at that. He understood why she sat back, of course everything happened like she wanted and indeed caused her the pain and she needs time for herself. 

On the other hand Y/n was thankful Jungkook didn't question anything and pretty much understood the situation. Although wanted to cry out  loud she didn't cry, this wasn't the time to break down, She has thinks to do and she can't let her emotion break her carefully crafted plan. 

Jungkook checked the mirror again, to see if she was alright. But he knew she didn't need him even if she wasn't fine. She is good at hiding her emotion like weakness but he couldn't just stop himself from worrying about her. 

Pulling him out of his thought his phone ringed, it was Yoongi. "Oh Hey hyung." He answered with the bluetooth earpiece. 

"Hey... all done?" He asked referring about the meeting with Taehyung. He looked back at Y/n she looked a little better now. 

He sighed, "Yeah, we are on way back." He told him and hung up. 

Yoongi stared at his phone's screen and scoffed, "This brat." He cursed Jungkook who hung up suddenly. Jimin looked at the elder one wonder what made him made out of blue. 

"What happened?" He questioned 

Yoongi looked at him and sighed, "He hung up on me." He complained. 

Jimin chuckled, "Must be cause of Y/n...you know." He suggested. They knew what she was out for, Jimin was scared and worried for them while Yoongi didn't care much about the outcome. 

Jimin sighed leaning back on the sofa, "I hope they'll be fine." He said hoping good for his friends.

Yoongi snorted, "Were they actually that serious about the relationship?" He questioned, he didn't know the base of their relationship apart from the fact that Y/n and Taehyung were friends during childhood.