chapter 42

Chapter 42 : Because I love you

.
.
.

Walking down the empty corridor of the hospital his steps echoed loudly. It was night and the atmosphere in the hospital was quite and clam in contrast of the strom building around the people involved in that accident ages ago.

Wearing a gray suit he walked with his hand in his pocket as if he owned the world.

He stood in front of the door after the room he was looking for, a creepy smile lifted on his now wrinkled face that one's owned many hearts.

Without knocking he pushed the door open and walked inside.

"Dr. Kim Soo-Jun." He pronounced the name as he stared down at Soo-Jun who sat down on his chair not surprised at all. He rather had a smile on his face.

"I knew you'd come but didn't expect this early Mr. Jeon." He said in a mocking tone.

Mr. Jeon chuckled lightly and walked to take a sit in front of him. "Long time no see Doctor, how have you been?" He asked as he sat down on the seat crossing his legs and stared at him.

"I should be the one asking that. You look old now Mr. Jeon... looks like money can't save from getting old huh?." He said humorously.

Mr. Jeon glared at him, "I'm not here to chit-chat with you kid. Tell me why did you give the information to that officer? I thought money was enough to make you shut." He asked changing his tone from casual to serious.

Soo-Jun chuckled, "You really thought that? Aww poor you." He continued to laugh.

Mr. Jeon glared at him raged, Soo-Jun stopped at looked at him, "The only reason why I took the money is because my hospital needed it, my patients needed that money. You looked desperate so I took the advantage." He said smirked at him.

"Also that officer is my friend, your men didn't tell you that?" He questioned with a sly look on his face.

Boiling with anger Mr. Jeon stood up and grabbed Soo-Jun by his coats collar. "You don't know who you're messing with." He hissed through his teeth as he looked at Soo-Jun.

Soo-Jun smiled unbothred by his actions, "You don't know who You're messing with. A girl who lost her everything, and men who'll do anything for her. You know right, loves makes one blind. That's what I'm betting for." He said getting out of his grip.

Mr. Jeon frowned confused, "What do you mean?" He asked to which Soo-Jun just shrugged.

"You'll see soon enough." Soo-Jun said smirking at him, adjusting his coat he looked at the older man.