Chapter 65

____

____

||Seokjin||

"He departed alright?" I asked my secretary who nodded his head. 

"Yes sir, he left few hours ago. He told me to tell you to not worry about it too much and said he knows what he is doing." The secretary conveyed my brother's words to me. I nodded and leaned back to my chair. 

"Thank you, you may go." I said dismissing him, he bowed and walked out. 

I took out my phone and decided to text him, although he maybe in flight right now He can text me later. "Hey, call me when you reach there. Have safe journey." I texted and shut and placed it on my desk. 

I let out a sigh as I stared at the ceiling lost in thoughts. It was only few days ago when he said he wanted to go away for a while although I didn't think he wanted to leave so immediately. He told me yesterday's evening that he was leaving for New York today. 

I insisted to at least leave him off at airport, but he refused the idea totally. I didn't want to force so I just wished him luck and he was gone today. I just hope he gets his life together although it's going to be very hard, but I just hope he closes the Y/n chapter of his life and move on. I'm selfish to think like that but as an elder brother I can't seem to have other ways to fix him. 

I think he left for good.  

||Yoongi||

Tapping my finger on the screen of my phone once again I checked for any missed call over even a text message but nothing.

I sighed looking at the time, it's past 5pm and my brother and his fiancee are still not here, they were supposed to be here an hour ago, but they aren't. Jun Jae isn't the type to just ditch without informing especially knowing I was waiting for them.

I had no idea where they were. Could they have been lost somewhere? Or got the address wrong? Many thoughts ran in my mind.

As soon as I heard a ping of notification in my phone, I quickly picked up my phone to see if it was from my brother or Yoona but it was from Y/n instead. She was asking when are they coming here.

I let out a small sigh and texted her something along the line soon maybe.

I know they are no children but there is an uneasy feeling in my stomach that is making me worry more than I usually do. Maybe I'm overthinking but I just want to be sure.

So, I decided to call him but to my surprise he didn't answer. I called a few more times still no answer, little worried I called Yoona's cell and faced another surprise, she didn't answer either.

I felt a heaviness in my chest and my stomach turning out of nervousness. This is not a good thing, is it? I asked myself.

I inhaled deeply calming myself, "Maybe it's because of the weather. They must have stopped somewhere because of the rain." I concluded to myself and dropped my phone on the bed intending to go to the bathroom when another notification came, hoping if was one of them I picked the phone again and looked at the message notification.