Chapter 25

Chapter 25 "Guilt and forgiveness."

"Guilt is a worst demon to bear, strangling from inside of your body."

____

Hands in his pants pocket, Yoongi waited for his turn in que for his morning coffee at a cafe, before he visits Jungkook. Sighing to himself he looked around, his eyes stopped when he noticed familiar faces on the TV screen, in the corners wall of the cafe,

He frowned and listened to the anchor carefully.

"A day before engagement ceremony of on of the eldest Kim brothers, the youngest brother Kim Taehyung announces to be in relationship with retired singer/song writer and owner of KJ entertainment's, Kang Y/n."

The new anchor read the news, Yoongi looked at the TV screen shocked.

"Kang Y/n also came out to social media account sharing their pictures together. She wrote a big paragraph apologizing to her fans and said,"

she paused, Y/n Tweeted paragraph displayed on the screen, Yoongi narrowed his eyes trying to read the tweet himself.

"'I'm sorry to all my beloved fans, I know you were worried about me, but I was stuck in a place, which made me realize who am I and where I belong to.

"'I found someone I have always wanted to, but he found me before I could and I finally realized; This is it, this is home.'"

He sighed, running his figures through his hair and took out his phone and quickly moved out of the que.

"Sir you're ordered!" He heard the barista call for him but he didn't stop and called friend in urgency, but the on one answered his call.

"Aish." He cursed under his breathe and quickly sat in his car and drove to Jungkook's house.

He reached his house within ten minutes, he quickly rushed into the house. Breathing roughly he looked around and saw a maid, she bowed to him.

"Hey...Jungkook is home right?" He asked her in hurry.

She nodded her head, "Master is in his room, he has locked himself inside." She replied, her tone a little worried.

"He locked himself inside and you didn't inform me?!" He demanded rasing his voice a little.

The poor maid flinched and bowed apologetically. "I'm sorry Master Yoongi but Master Jungkook dared us not to inform anyone."

Another maid told him as he walked out from the kitchen, she bowed standing next to the other one. Yoongi sighed rubbing his temple.

Letting out a sigh he nodded at them, "I understood, I'll go and check on him." He said and made his way to Jungkook's room, while the maid exchanged confused look.

Standing in front of his room door he stared at the door, he was concerned about his younger friend but he didn't know if this was a very good timing to confront him about anything.

Rasing his hand up to knock he clenched his fits in hesitation. But his hesitation disappeared when he under a loud smashing sounded under from the other side of the closed door. He immediately knocked on the door,