chapter 43

Chapter 43 : The emotion of love.

||Y/n||

||Y/n||

Sitting next to him I looked outside of the window looking at the city outside, the city that was my hometown, a city of my memories, my home.

"Do you remember anything about this city?" I heard him ask, I turned and looked at him.

Sighing, "Nope, I don't remember much." I said, I was still young when I lived here and the tumor of the accident indeed erased more of those childhood memories.

"It's okay, I'll tell you everything I recall." He said glaring at me with a warm smile.

I smiled back, "Thanks Tae." I said thankfully.

He frowned, "What for?" He asked.

"For bringing me here, I hope everything will good now." I said, looking at his side profile.

He smiled gently, "Don't thank me yet, we aren't at the location." He replied. 

"Where are we going though?" I asked looking around.

"A special place." He replied glancing at me, I chuckled.

"To meet your someone special?" I asked, he laughed nodding his head. I pouted. "Awe I'm jealous. Who is that person." I said playfully making him laugh again.

"Don't be baby, she is an amazing girl I promise." He said teasing as he played along my game.

I acted annoyed, "I don't wanna meet your past lover. What does she has that I don't?" I asked refering to my past self. He glanced at me and smiled.

"But she is a nice girl and she is beautiful too." He replied a small smile on his lips as he did.

"More than me?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him, he chuckled shaking his head without replying me.

"Hey.. answer me. Is she more beautiful than me?" I asked again.

He laughed, "No comments." He said giving me a diplomatic answer knowing well I'd be ready to fight no matter what his answer would be.

I crossed my arms on my chest, "You're no fun." I said and leaned back on the seat and closed my eyes listening to the slow jazz song that was on the radio.

He is classic music lover I noticed, sophisticated man with a little too much aggression to convey it love. He is little too hard to understand but he is as open as a book.

How can someone be this complicated?

As I was lost in my head wondering about the future and things I felt his hands grabbing my own gently. I turned and looked at him puzzled.