Chapter 46

"I'll love you more then yesterday and less than tomorrow

"I'll love you more then yesterday and less than tomorrow."
_____

The sky was now painted into the light shades of orange, pink and purple as I sun slowly hide behind and the night approached. Taehyung looked at the sky and smiled, it reminded him of the time of that summer when he first meet her. The sky still looks the same as back then.

He was still driving towards the next destination of their special place that he had another gift for her. He looked at her, she had her eyes out to the window he smiled and turned the car to the left. 

"Are we going back to the hotel?" She asked noticing the same place, she looked at me puzzled. Taehyung just smiled without looking at her. 

"Hey answer me at least." She demanded. 

"Jeez woman let just do it my way. I want to surprise" Taehyung said glancing at her, she pouted looking away which made him smiled. He turned to the private road of the hotel now driving a little slowly. 

"Huh.. surprise and surprise.. let's see if this really surprise me." Y/n mumbled to herself but she was loud enough for him to hear and smiled again. He stopped the car at the entrance, immediately a staff ran to the car and bowed to them. 

"Good evening Mr. Kim and Miss. Kang." The guy wished, they both nodded at him acknowledging him. He opened Taehyung's side of door, Taehyung got down, the staff was about to run to Y/n side but Taehyung stopped him. 

"I'm at her service today." He said with a cheekily, Y/n scoffed at him as he walked around and opened the door for her. He gave her his hand to get down, she stared at him and slowly gave him her hand and got down. He smiled winking at her to which she chuckled lightly. 

Taehyung looked at the staff and smiled, "Here take the key and park it, thank you for your service." He said thanking the staff who smiled at them and took the key. Taehyung held Y/n's hand and guided her inside. 

The staff looked and them leave with a smiled, "They must really love each other." He said his eyes admiring them. 

"Yo!" A hand tapped his shoulder startling him to his soul, he turned to looked at his other fellow staff looking at him weird. 

"YAH!! you scared the shit out of me.." The guy said to his friend. The friend raised his hand in surrender looking at his scared friend. 

"Chill dude, it's just me." He said. 

The other guy rolled his eyes at him and just decided to get to work, "Hey wait." The friend stopped him. The guy turned to him, "What?" He questioned.