Chapter 66

____

____

||Jungkook||

With regretfully sigh I looked around the place once again, she wasn't here today. I looked back into my glass that was still barely touched; I only took a sip. I wanted to meet that girl again, didn't know I was brave enough to apologize to her or not, but I had to do it.

The moments when I kissed her played back in my mind again and again to the point, I wanted to just shut my brain altogether, but that was impossible, so I came to apologize.

Another long sigh left my mouth, I picked my glass and chunk it down in one go. If she is not here I should probably leave. As I was done I stood up to leave when the manager approached me with a huge smile.

He bowed, "Leaving very early Mr. Jeon?" He asked.

I nodded with a smile, "Yeah... well." I trailed, when an idea came into my head. I chuckled lightly, "About the other day, I wanted to apologize and thank you guys as well.." I started, I don't want to directly ask where that girl is so I can maybe use this as excuse.

He chuckled, "Oh it's alright it's my duty to help you." He said politely.

I nodded laughing as well, "Yeah, your service is good, and the staff as well. The girl from that day she helped me a lot.... she was nice." I said getting to the point.

His expression changed a little but I continued, "Where is she? I wanted to thank her as well actually." I asked.

His smile fell flat, "Why thank her? Sir she knocked out you cold so I took the actions needed." He told me, I frowned.

"What action?" I asked, I hope it isn't what I think it is.

The manager sighed, "We had to fire her as she attacked you, our V.I.P customer." He told me, my eyes immediately widen in shock. She lost her job because of me.

"What!" I exclaimed, "She didn't attack me, I was the one who did." I tried to clarify. He looked at me a little stunned. I ran my fingers through my hair, "This is bad. She lost her job of because me." I mumbled to myself. I looked at the manager and sighed.

"You have to hire her back." I demanded him, he looked at me shocked. 

"I don't think that's possible sir. She will not come back even if I request her." He replied, I let out a frustrated sigh, this is bad. Now I feel even more guilty than before, what am I suppose to do now. A girl that I harassed lost her job when she tried to protect herself from me. I'm never getting forgiveness for something like this.