Chapter 58

"Drowning to the bottomless alone

"Drowning to the bottomless alone."

____

||Jisoo||

Like we talked, I was sitting inside a café waiting for her to show up. After talking and trying to convince Y/n to meet up with me she finally agreed to have a talk. The way she talked was different I felt as I was talking to some whole new person. As if I didn't just talk to her like my own sister few days prior.

Out of patience I checked my watch again, it's past 5pm. She told she'd be here by 5 and it's getting late. We still don't know where Taehyung is, after trying to find him for almost two days it's feels only, she is the one who can bring him back to us.

I know how hard it is for him to believe the truth but now this is the reality. She is gone from his life for good or bad, it's up to him to realize.

After a good while, I heard the sound of heels clicking the floor that made me look in the direction and I finally saw her. And I almost couldn't recognize her anymore, but I knew it her indeed her.

Wearing a long black wide leg pants and plane white button up tugged inside the pants, her demeanor that appeared to have taken a sudden shift from a young girl to an adult and masculine woman. She looked different in many have as if she aged a lot in just two days but that gave her intimately more dangerous.

She looked at me and gave me a shuttle smile that can barely be considered as one. I just sat and stared as she approached me towards the table.

She approached and calmly settled down and looked at me, "So?" She sounded as soon as she sat.

I blinked still dumbfounded by her new look, "You look different." I said even before I could process my words.

She hinted a grinned, "Do I? Must be the dress." She stated as she looked at me, I frowned at her confused by her changed tone. Her voice sounded calmer, as if she was internally at peace.

I sighed, "I'm not sure if it's just the dress." I commented to which she just chuckled lightly. Leaning back on the chair she gave me a smile. 

"What favor you wanted from me?" She questioned. 

I stared at her thinking about how she seems so calm after what she did, "Was this the plane all along?" I asked, she chuckled lightly. 

"From the day one?" She questioned again. I narrowed my eye at her.  She smiled shaking her head, "It wasn't the plan from day one, but I eventually came up with this." She stated in a monotone. 

I stared at her, "You're insane." I said and that only made her smile. She leaned forward on the table looking directly at me. 

"Shouldn't we talk business now?" She asked, I sighed rolling my eyes. She smiled as she realized I wasn't about to question anything anymore. She grabbed a menu and looked through it, "Coffee?" She asked.