Part 8: Happy Birthday

Start from the beginning

I'm halfway decorating my cake when I heard my door handle rattles. I took a second and kept looking at my door handles, then I heard someone whispering outside. I could feel my heart beat, slowly I put the frosting down and grab my phone on the couch, I instal a small cam outside my door and I went to the apps to see who's outside.

My heart drop when I see 5 guys some with a ski mask some with hat and mouth covered. I could feel my hands shacking so hard and my tears start to rolled, I quickly grab my kitchen knife and ran to my bedroom and close and lock it.

I heard the locks switch,

I run inside my closet, I got a stool earlier this year and I used that to climb up to the top shelf's and covered myself with a lot of folded blankets and close my wardrobe.

I could hear they're inside.

I hold the knife onto my chest, I'm gonna die, they're gonna kill me.

Think.

I muted my phone, and dialed the recent number that I called.

"Hey love"

It's Evander, I called him earlier this evening ask about their favorite food and allergies, I told them that the next time they want to come over I can cook what they like.

"E-Evander p-please help" I whispered and sniffed.

"What's wrong?" His voice completely change and stern.

"Someone is definitely here, we should find her." One of the guy spoke

"S-some p-people in my a-apartment, t-they broke i-in, p-please, p-please help" I cried in between words. What did I do wrong

"Sophia stay hidden, I'm on my way. Did you have anything with you?"

"Y-yes I-i grab the k-nife from k-kitchen"

Just then her bedroom door open.

*Trigger warning*

Third POV

2 man walks in, they checked under the bed and in the closet, they didn't find her.

"She's not in the bedroom" the man informed.

"Where could she possibly be go?" Another.

One of the man walks in to the bedroom and checked the window, he open it and check outside, the man know that there's no way she jumped since it's 3 level drop.

He then checked again the wardrobe and when he about to left he heard vibrate from the wardrobe, he called another guy in hinting she's in the wardrobe, the guy then pulled the plank harshly that Sophia fell on the ground. She hissed trying to stand up when one of the guy pulled her harshly from the debris of the wardrobe.

Sophia still holding the knife use it and slice the man leg. She then stand up,

"Don't come any closer" her voice is shaking

"Bitch, you fucking knife my leg, what do you think you gonna do? There's 5 of us"

The man knows she's gonna lose, Sophia swing the knife before one of the man grab her hand tightly that she drop it when the other man grab another hand.

Sophia struggles with tears rolling down

One of the man ask "so should we kill her?"