Chapter 49 : Fearful Fight's

V's POV 

Takemura says nothing as he enters the float and Hanako stands up and Takemura pulls out an odd looking firearm of sorts and shoots her yelling "V Run" 

Disconnecting from the jack I rushed to the 

elevator cursing multiple times under my breath, Or maybe it was loudly as I ran to the elevator.

Johnny appears and says " He shot her?!" 

"Whatever he did, now we're really fucked!" I exclaim out 

Pacing around the Elevator Johnny states "knew we couldn't trust him! What happened to keepin' him on his leash? We'd best delta the fuck out here" 

As Johnny finishes talking he disappears and Takemura starts a Holo call with me "V? Are you secure?" 

"Yeah... for now! Lost your fuckin' mind?!"

Takemura says "There is no time to explain. We must meet"

"Where are you?"

"An abandoned apartment block on Vine Street. Second floor, number three-zero-three. Knock four times! Hurry!" He states hanging up the Holo Call

Driving to the hideout takes no time at all especially when you speed. Nearly tumbling up the stairs I rush past numerous doors and knock four times like instructed. I see Takemura open the door and look around while pulling me inside. 

"OK. Come inside, quick. I feared they had caught you" He says 

"Now're you gonna tell me what the fuck you were thinkin’?!" 

"I had to, Built in Panic Tracker would of went off, I offered her some tea" He says calmly

"You kidnap Hanako Arasaka and offer her a cup of fuckin' tea?!" 

"Yes... She respectfully declined, Tell her the truth about Yorinobu, no embellishment. And state your terms clearly. Perhaps to you she will listen" He says 

"I thought she already knew Takemura, Ya Know from YN, Speaking of which, where is she?" 

"I do not know, Do not yet Hanako know yet either, I Fear we may get no answers from her if she hears and she does just play the part" He whispers to me

Sitting in the chair in front of her she just Blankly stares at me as i speak "I was there that night at Konpeki Plaza, I saw Saburo Arasaka die. He wasn't poisoned. That's a lie your brother made up and spread. Yorinobu is the murderer" 

"You must be mad to think I will listen to such nonsense" She says and seeing the obvious surprise on my face she puts a finger to her lips and points up towards the ceiling. 

Understanding what she is saying I ready my gun and shift slightly before saying " Why? Does my word mean shit to you?"

Takemura interjects "Hanako-sama, I apologize on her behalf…"

"Oh, shut up, Goro! Was s'posed to be honest. Well, that's what I'm bein'! Fine, maybe I am just a two-bit thief... but I'm the two-bit thief that stole that fuckin' Relic off you. Slotted it in, took a bullet to the brain, died…" 

"You... died?" She asks clearly surprised at that information

"Oh yeah. And now I got Johnny fuckin' Silverhand in there, and I'll do anything to get him out. So I got exactly nothin' to lose. But you got lots" 

"Hanako-sama! V is living proof of the terrible crime your brother committed! We can confirm every word he speaks if only you will help her with the Relic. Hanako-sama?"

"You are the ones with YN right?" She asks looking around her 

Takemura takes over while I try calling her up and it doesn't even ring or connect once?

"She is currently providing Defense from other netrunner she will meet us soon" Takemura says to her

'Didn't think he had it in him to lie to a 'Saka' I hear Johnny chuckle in my head after that one.

The slight surprise from me must've been caught as she looks from me to Takemura and stands up demanding to meet YN now.

"Hanako-Sama we will soon please just trust me" Takemura says as we hear a noise outside.

"V, Go Check that out," Takemura says, moving Hanako closer to the far wall.

Moving towards the entryway I stop as Johnny appears and says "Kinda odd he asked you to get it dont you think? What if he's selling you out?" 

'Fuck, Good point, He has been acting weird'