Chapter 27 : Overprotective Oda

YN's POV 

The call to V went fast and well she told me to meet her at the Docks on Channel Street, Japantown, Which looking back on it is oddly fucking specific and a weird spot to meet, Which is only multiplied by the fact that Saburo's Bodyguard Goro Takemura is standing before me with clear distate and clearly knows who i am. 

V's just waiting by leaning on a Barrier and staring into the calm canal, While Goro continues to have a staring problem. 

"You think I'm pretty or something? The fuck you want?" 

"Thief and Net Thiefs, Run together it seems" He smugly remarks before turning to V who's staring at her necklace and fiddling with it.

"It is good to see you V" Takemura greets her 

"Seem's pretty uh, Secluded here" V remarks 

"It is appropriate for such a secret meeting" Takemura says while I climb to sit atop the barrier V was leaning on.

"What the hell happened? Look close to awful" V exclaims 

'Probably not the best idea to goad on Saburo's top lap dog but alright

"You see a man robbed of his implants, Money and Dignity. Look well" Takemura says after a few moments he continues "It is not all bad, I am mostly unnoticed in the streets"

"Friend you mentioned here?" V says seemingly ignoring his previous remark 

"Oda? He should be here any moment now" Takemura states 

"Willin' to finally give the spec's on em?" V asks 

"Don't need him to do that, He's Hanako Arasaka's Bodyguard, Fiercely loyal to Hanako and her Safety" I say

"Hanako Arasaka's? From the carrier anchored at the bay? Saburo's Daughter?" V asks clearly confused 

"Would be the only Hanako Arasaka I know of" 

"Yes, And if he believes you, We will meet with her next" Takemura states.

Scoffing i say "Not a chance, He's Exceptionally loyal, But his first and foremost thought is to protect Hanako, Bringing this to her puts her in danger" 

"How?" Takemura asjs 

"The power plays in Arasaka, Her accusing him of this put hers in the sights of everyone on his side, Plus Yorinobu control's Arasaka, could easily have her next transport be bombed or even just fail if its an AV, He wont agree to it nor should he"

"Makes sense to me" V says  

"We shall see" Is all Takemura says in that matter as we wait a little longer for Oda to appear.

"Sure you can trust him, Goro?" V asks 

"Yes" Is all Takemura says 

"Pff, Convincing, Very…" V drawls out 

"I have nothing to lose, Is that better?" Takemura Remarks

"Worse, 'Cause i got plenty to lose" V says as Takemura stays quiet and we hear a car pulling up.

"By car, Huh? A good sign, He is usually camouflaged" Takemura says as the car pulls around to stop in front of us.

Sandayu Oda steps out of the car very much so glaring at Takemura, He walks until he's directly in front of us as I lean on V's shoulder.

"YN-Sama" Oda says bowing 

"Howdy, Oda" I say giving him a mock salute he moves onto Takemura 

"Takemura-San" He says bowing shallower this time.