Chapter 12 : Hazardous Headaches

Rebecca's POV 

(2 Hours Later)

Yawning, I hear some sloshing of water once again, And remembering what Rebecca told me 'Let me know if she moves or anything' I immediately tap on Judy's shoulder as the Blue covering her eyes disappears and she takes the Braindance wreath off and set it on the couch taking her feet off the table and standing up nearly jumping out of her skin when YN grabs the sides of the tub and lifts herself up, As Judy unlatches the Deep Dive setup carefully i get her a towel and bring her clothes which i folded in while she was out to her.

Drying herself off she seems a little out of it

"You all good?" 

Pulling her Pants on she grunts "Yeah, Just a migraine, Happens from time to time, Another reason i don't like the Tub method, It melts and change temps which sometimes cause overheating to be just enough to cause irritation but not damage and makes me fucking exhausted, Fuckin Annoying" she murmurs 

Me ane Judy just share a look and she nods signalling she'll go get Susie Q, As me and YN wait on the couch i feel a weight on my shoulder and look down to see her basically passed out, Slightly freaking out over it and simultaneously thinking 'Im smaller then you, This should be the opposite if anything'

Hearing the door churn open I look up and see Judy and Susie both standing there Judy slightly behind Susie.

Susie comes over and kneels down in front of YN and gives her a shake while Judy leans on the door. 

Opening her eyes YN blinks a few times and stretches while muttering "Fuck, My Bad Rebecca" 

"It's no big deal" 

Susie then asks "Is it all done?" 

Smiling YN says "Of Course, Next time don't wait like 10 years, Operating System was older then some Nomad groups" 

"Good" She Replies turning slightly to me

"Well, Deal's all done, So welcome to the Mox's Rebecca, Glad I didn't kick you out of the office now, She's clearly outta it, So First things first, Either take her up to one of the second floor Rooms or drive her home, Either way make sure nothin' Happens to her alright?" 

Smiling Cheekily I responded "Sure thing, Captain!" 

Scowling she just shakes her head and walks out

I turn to YN who's already asleep again, Frowning slightly, Not wanting to disturb her, I stand up and lean down noticing her hair Isn't dried at all i grab the towel to her left and dry her hair for her, Going to grab her bridal style slowly picking her up to not wake her.

Judy quietly says "Let me know if you need anything alright? I think we'll be good friends" 

I nod and say "Yeah, you don't seem like you have your head up your ass like everyone else" smiling she just shakes her head 

Walking out into the server room and going back up through the stairs through the dressing room and into the loud music that i hope doesn't wake YN up, Which in turn does not she just turns her head and lightly grasps my shirt, And all i can think is 'Cute'  and continue towards the exit backing through the plastic curtains as to not let them hit her doing so again on the last door. 

Just as I pass through I'm met with a bat blocking my path and the Pinkish\Purple hair styled in space buns. Who calmly states "What do you think you're doing?" 

"Just taking her home…?" Your confused on why she would care for one and why she seems upset

"I know you walked in with her, but how do I know you don't have any malicious intent?" She asks

Elusive (Various Female Cyberpunk2077/Edgerunners x F!Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें