Chapter 29 : Risky Rita

YN's POV 

After that whole Wakako Fiasco i tell V that Takemura will call when he needs her, She nods and we part ways mainly because she has a Job that requires a lot of patience, And i for one do not have that at this moment, Deciding to just go Home to refresh my thoughts i call up a Delamain.

On the way home as im staring at the passing neon lights and oddly sexual ads on the billboards Im greeted by a call from nonother then Rita Wheeler.

"Hello" 

"Heya, Down for that date finally?" Rita asks

"Didn't forget about me, did ya?" 

"Nope, Been a hectic few days, Claw movement was all over the place for a while, Susie had me stay close to Lizzie's just in case" Rita Explains 

"So, Wanna go out on that date?" Rita asks 

I pretend to think about it before replying "Sure, When? Right now?"

Laughing, Rita replies "Eager now, Aren't we?"

"Why of course, Not everyday you get a lovely gang member such as yourself to come sweep someone like me off my feet" I reply dramatically 

"Oh yeah, I bet must be a real dream for you, Swept off your feet by a Mox…"  She drawls 

"Mhmmmm, How about an hour from now? Gives me time to get home and get ready, And gives you time to scout out a place for this clearly impromptu date, Alright?" 

"Caught me, Was gonna try to guess were you hoped we were gonna go as we walked" 

Rita admits blushing a bit embarrassed. 

Smirking i say "Quite the plan, Such a Chivalrous Act, Oh my"

"Shut up…." She Groans 

"That is no way to talk to a lady, Shameful" I say shaking my head 

"Ok, Enough Jokes, See ya in an hour, Yeah?" I ask her 

"Yeah, Send ya the location" She says as she hangs the Holo up. 

Sighing as I noticed we were not even close to home I decided to just look out the Window as Night City in all its glory passes by.

About Fifteen Minutes later the Delamain finally pulls up to my House, Thanking Delamain and stepping out i immediately head inside and go straight to the bathroom to take a shower. 

After finishing that I dry off and get dressed in some casual wear, An oversized sweater and some jeans. Waiting a bit until Rita sends me the location, Which she finally does about ten minutes later stating "Watson Kabuki, Intersection of Moore and Bellevue, See ya there" 

Finally after leaving my house I called up another Delamain and thankfully because of their exceptional service I didn't wait long as the Delamain showed up almost immediately.

'Delamain, Must've listened in and just waited knowing I was going somewhere else….. Fucking weird, Might need to goto Delamain HQ and deal with that, It definitely is keeping a record on me if it listens in..'

Groaning, I added that to my mental checklist of things to do and for now just enjoy the ride to wherever we're gonna eat, I don't expect it to be a nice place in Kabuki. Let's be honest, Not that I mind , I'd rather go to a lesser known place anyway.

"We are here Ms. LN, I hope you enjoyed ride and please ride again" Delamain said as i stepped out saying thanks, Looking around i stop Rita also looking around but in the completely wrong direction so i walked up to her and poked her in the side, Causing her to turn around and almost hit me before recognition flashes across her face and she stops before she does.

"Sorry, Thought i was getting mugged" She says sheepishly 

"Nah, My fault good reflexes though" 

"You're all good, Now C'mon Got just the spot" She says as she practically drags me across the crosswalk and to a little hidden food stand past a busker playing a guitar nicely, Just an overall nice atmosphere, She continues to pull me towards a food stand, Up the stairs and finally letting go as we reach the nice little secluded food stand, Its just far enough away we can hear the Busker still strumming his guitar. 

Looking over what the nice Saleswoman has for sell through her display i settle on some Nikuman - Steamed Pork Buns, While Rita orders the same, We sit and talk about life for a while, All the while the nice saleswomen who i learned was named Nicole makes the Nikuman in front of us.

She talked about how she got into the Mox's, She was friends with Susie Q before the whole thing happened and they stuck together since, I talked about my Present much more, I prefer to keep my past in close regards to myself, Rather not let people know, Could get out i have a mother and even tho shes on a space station with security well let's just say Eddies Talk.

As we finish eating up Rita tries to pay but I playfully slap her hand away and pay myself. While she shakes her head as she grabs my wrist and gently pulls me along, Heading back to the street where we met, Still pulling me past the bright Neon hotel sign and down the red stairs it's obvious she's bringing me to the coastline, Smiling sweetly i skip along behind her, She brings me to a raft she seems to of made just for this, And gently holds it still while she offers both hands to help me on the raft. 

Settling down, She sits next to me as she uses a pulley system attached to get us closer to the submerged billboard for a better view.

We sat there for about two hours and just enjoyed each other's company. But unfortunately like all good things they must come to an end and our is when Rita gets a Holo telling her to come back to Lizzies as there was a bar fight, We softly say goodbye and agree to meet up again before she heads off clearly sad and dejected. 

I however decided to go home and get some sleep in my bed for once, So I called up another Delamain and headed back home planning to do just that.