ღ 19 ღ

CHAPTER NINETEEN

CHAPTER NINETEEN

Jasmine's POV

I was at home; not the two-story small house in the city, but my home where I found my peace, sanity, and comfort — Jungkook. I'd be lying if I say I didn't miss him the last week. I hadn't been away from him ever since I joined the company, to be exact from the time we were a thing. And the distance had me at the bay of misery. Not anymore.

I was back, in his arms. Jungkook was happier to see me. The shine on his eyes had been brighter and clear the moment he saw me. His happiness could be felt in the long kiss we were in right now.

No sooner did he step inside, Jungkook kicked the door close behind him. He pulled me to his broad chest by holding my waist and pinned me against the closed door. His lips crashed on me in a rush. He moved his lips in a rush as if he'd never gotten the taste of my lips again. And I tried my best to mirror his pace.

Jungkook slid his tongue into my mouth and exploded every inch there. He knew he owned me, and he always showed me that through his passionate kisses. His hands were gripping my waists; one hand came up to cup my jaw and he deepened the kiss. My moan muffled in his mouth, and a groan left his chest. 

Jungkook pulled back, his eyes stuck on my brown orbs for a long moment — his thumb caressed my cheeks delicately as he inhaled a deep breath. "I missed you," he whispered and leaned on me, pecking my lips a couple of times. But there was not even a second passed, and Jungkook's demeanor changed in momentarily. 

He clutched my hair and brought my face closer; his eyes deepened and pierced a hole into my soul. "Jungkook..." He didn't let me finish the words and pulled my hair harshly. My head threw back in the motion and Jungkook leaned down, attacking my neck with long kisses. I moaned and ran my fingers through his soft locks. Jungkook licked my neck, and that sent shivers throughout my body. 

"Please," I breathed, and he increased his pace to abuse my neck. I whispered and pushed him more as he started to bite my skin. Gradually licking the spots he bit to soothe the pain, and planted a soft kiss afterward. Jungkook sucked my soft skin, from my neck to my jaw, and pulled back. 

"What do you think," Jungkook wrapped his hand around my throat, his fingers squeezing some pressure on it. "That you will turn me on by sending me your nudes." He put a subtle pressure and I started to cough. It hurt me, not to the max, but the pain got mixed with pleasure since it was coming from Jungkook. "You have forgotten who is the dominant one here." 

I shamelessly stared at his hand that was wrapped around my throat. The veins popped up, making it hard for me not to think of more nasty things about him. Jungkook followed my gaze, hissed, and slammed me on the door again. 

"Look at you, being a horny brat for her daddy, and shamelessly staring at him like a whore." 

Damn his dirty talks, always had me turned on for him more. Instinctively a moan released from my throat, and I closed my eyes. My back arched and a very seductive moan escaped my parted lips. Jungkook's lips twitched up in a smirk; his bulge grew more at the same time.