ღ 04 ღ

CHAPTER FOUR

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

CHAPTER FOUR

The street lights were arranged in a line, lighting up the dark street. I was in Jungkook's car as a passenger. We were on our way to his residence. We planned a wonderful evening after baking and decorating cupcakes all afternoon. Jungkook, on the other hand, desired to return home and change his clothes. He also needed to bring the phone and wallet he'd left at his apartment the night before. He was lucky to have his credit card in his car.

He came to a complete stop in front of the mansion. Jungkook turned to face me. "Are you sure you're not going inside?"

"Yes, I'm alright," I responded with a smile. Jungkook appeared dissatisfied with the answer.

"Don't worry. Aera is not at home. She goes to the gym around this time."

"It's not about her." I sighed heavily. "I don't want her to get it wrong. She's caused you a multitude of troubles."

Jungkook nodded. "You're correct. But I'd like you to come inside. I'll go change quickly."

"Fine. If you are firm," I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car. Inside Jungkook's mansion, I followed him.

The guard regarded me with suspicion. I had already visited Jungkook's residence. But the guard never gave me that look. I dusted it off and proceeded into the home.

Jungkook softly pushed me onto the couch. "I'll take a shower. You can watch television until I return." He told me as he handed me the remote.

"There's no need for this," I said. His head shook.

"You'll become sick of waiting."

"Fine." I chuckled and switched on the television. Jungkook grinned at me as he entered his room. I sat on the couch and browsed through the channels. I wasn't in the mood to watch tv. Anxiety was coursing through my veins. What if Aera reappears? If she discovers me here, she will wreck chaos. The concept itself terrified me. I turned off the tv and began pacing back and forth. Jungkook should hurry up and return. I didn't want to be stuck indoors for too long.

My gaze was drawn to the adjacent couch. The couch was filthy, and there was a dark spot on it. I knelt to have a better look. My mouth gaped open when I recognized the stain. It was still moist with cum stain. That implied someone had intercourse not long ago on the couch. I took a step back. My heart was pounding. If Jungkook had remained at my place since last night, Aera would have been alone. Was it possible that she had another man in the house and worked for him?

I vigorously shook my head. I shouldn't assume the worst and jump to conclusions. I was passing judgment on someone I barely knew. That was in no way proper. I sighed and took a seat on the opposite couch. What happens if Jungkook notices the stain? He might get the incorrect impression. I put a pillow on the spot. Disgust overtook me. I took a deep breath and stepped back.