ღ 20 ღ

CHAPTER TWENTY

CHAPTER TWENTY

Jasmine's POV

I stared at his sleeping face, calm and cute. Last night was a dream, but it happened in real. Jungkook made me a woman, giving me the sensation of the pleasure only a man can give a woman. 

I was so corrupted by the pleasure that I failed to notice the new tattoos on his arm. His right arm dropped around my waist, giving me a better view of the artwork on his skin. The bleeding rose is now replaced with glorious jasmine, a silhouette of a couple on top of the flower in their arms.  

Did he change the tattoo for me? If Aera was the rose, then I am the jasmine, and I assumed the couple to be us. I admired the tattoo, tracing the art with my finger, and I didn't realize that he woke up by my touches. 

"Jasmine..." he said in a groggy voice. I loved his morning voice; it was sexy and also soothing. Deep voices were my weakness, and I was glad my man had a deep voice too. 

I turned to him, beaming like a child. "Good morning, Koo," I said, pecking his lips. He smiled broadly and hovered above me. 

"Are you feeling alright?" was the first thing he asked me. I smiled, stroking his cheek. Jungkook flashed me a wide smile. 

"I am feeling good," I assured him. 

"Did you have enough sleep?" 

"I slept well." I pecked his nose because he looked cute with his bangs on his forehead and his doe eyes staring into mine. "I slept pretty well last night; after a long time, I slept at night." 

Jungkook sighed. He dug his head into the crook of my neck and planted soft kisses under my ear. "I am sorry, carrot, you had to feel this way." He looked into my eyes again, and I noticed the moisture in them. "But I am here now," he took my hand and kissed my knuckles, "I will make you happy always." 

"I know," I whispered, feeling the tears in the corner of my eyes. Every time this man spoke, my heart fluttered and brought tears to my eyes. I could feel the honesty in his words, and the feeling was euphoric. Finally, I had someone by my side who cared about me. 

I pushed him gently and got up. "Let me get fresh. We will make breakfast together." I gathered my hair together and tied it in a loose bun. I left some locks free. Jungkook's shirt was lying on the floor and snatched my attention. I shamelessly slid the fabric on my bare body, satisfied when the shirt covered my body. 

Jungkook had his gaze locked on me all this while; his eyes glistened with some feelings I couldn't understand. However, I walked into the washroom to get fresh. After I brushed my teeth, I wanked under the shower. The cold water ran down my body, soothing me. I sighed and cracked my neck as the water flew down my body. 

Suddenly, I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. His bare chest pressed against my naked back, and hum left my mouth. Jungkook kissed my shoulder, trailing the kisses up to my jaw and neck, and he pressed his lips on my cheek. I smiled when he kissed my temple. 

"I always craved these moments," Jungkook whispered. I hummed, tilting my head as he came to kiss my neck. "I wanted a shower together, planting soft kisses in every inch of her body, feeling her body warmth against me under the cold water." 

My eyes opened abruptly upon his mention of her. My grip on his hand had loosened, and I turned around to face him. I looked into his eyes, but he looked away to wipe the tear that managed to escape. 

"What is this, Jungkook?" I asked him in a low voice. He shook his head and looked at me. 

"It was my fantasy; I never got to live in those moments when I was with Aera." He bit his lips and averted his gaze from me. "I wanted to experience many things when I was in love with Aera. I never realized that she didn't want to do any of that. Perhaps she never liked me the way I thought." 

I averted my gaze from him, swiftly wiping the lone tear which escaped my eyes. I had the nagging about the same — Jungkook wasn't over his first love, Aera — although I know it was hard to forget the past. But I felt small in the situation — worthless and unwanted. If I could forget Yeonjun efficiently after I found Jungkook, it'd been only a few months since the incident. Why couldn't Jungkook forget about Aera? Why was it hard for him to forget about her? 

The breakfast time was silent. None of us spoke, probably because of the conversation in the shower. When Jungkook sneaked into the washroom, I expected some spicy moments with him again - experiencing the heat in the shower. Never in my dreams had I expected the conversation, especially after the night when we had our first time. 

Regretting the night was foolish, and I didn't regret a moment from there. What bothered me was that I hadn't broken the shield of Jungkook and couldn't understand what he wanted from me. Whether he loved me or I was a rebound for him. 

I sighed and walked into the room where Jungkook waited for me. He looked at me, I closed the door behind me, and an unexpected smile crawled to his face. 

"Hey," he mumbled, putting the laptop on the side table. I didn't answer him. Instead, I sat on his lap. He held my waist gently and leaned on the headboard. I straddled him and looked down, playing with his chain. "You are not talking to me," he rushed. 

"That's not true," I mumbled. "I am just a little weary and nothing else." I gradually lifted my head and kept my eyes on him as Jungkook smiled. He caressed the side of my belly through the dress, and his eyes gleamed with some joy. "Do you want to say something?" 

Jungkook nodded his head, and the glint of his eyes increased. "We are going out, for a week, to Vegas." He broke it so fast that I couldn't get the time to proceed with what he said. "And it will be a working holiday for us." 

I raised my brow, unable to figure out what he said. Jungkook understood my confusion, pulled me by my nape, and pressed his lips on me. He pulled back with a smile. "I have a business trip to Vegas for three days, but I've booked everything for a week, want to have some quality time together." He explained, and also the reason behind the glints in his eyes. 

I huffed, "Sorry, maybe it slipped off my mind." I tucked a hair strand behind my ear. Jungkook drew his brows closed and parted his mouth to speak, but I relented. "You didn't have to extend the trip for a week only to spend the time with me." 

My mellow voice took him off guard. As expected, Jungkook didn't expect me to snap back calmly. I didn't mean to hurt him, yet the uneasiness didn't leave me at peace. And I couldn't speak it out to him, scared that he would take my insecurity casually. 

"Hey," Jungkook's hand came to my cheek, caressing it. "Is there anything wrong? Did I hurt you?" His voice changed immediately, sounding as vulnerable as I was at that moment. And that broke my heart. 

Even though I knew the relationship wasn't stable, mayhaps we had nothing between us; I was going to be broken eventually. Still, I didn't want to hurt him at any cost. The man had been in pain caused by his lover, and I didn't want to add more. 

I shook my head quickly and forced a smile. "No. It's not like that." I inhaled a deep breath. "I don't want to cause you trouble or spend your money for nothing." 

Jungkook sighed. "You never cause me trouble," he paused, pushing the hair strands from my face. "Besides, you are my princess, and I will spoil you only. I have every right to you, and so do you. Never think so low of you." 

I didn't buy it, but I slid it for the time being. A man with a toxic relationship always remembers his wife when he is intimate with me. I don't think he was serious about us but used me as a distraction. 

Jungkook didn't say anything further, and I was thankful. Because my mind was in a haze. I could have been saying anything I might regret later. He pushed me off his lap and smiled. 

"Get your stuff packed, and be ready by eight tonight. I will come back with my stuff and pick you up." He said. I nodded my head. I was having a long week ahead. 

𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐄𝐎 𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐍 ♡ 𝐣𝐣𝐤 ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara