ღ 14 ღ

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Jasmine's pov

   My friends loved Jungkook. A lot. As for Jungkook, he blended with my friends so well. I didn't feel like he was with them for the first time. They liked him. Like they should. 

   "So, Jungkook..." Emily screeched. Jungkook turned to her, arching a brow. Emily smirked as her eyes traveled in my direction. "Have you gotten the taste of our friend's lips yet?" I gaped at her boldness. Emily didn't stop there as she added, "Because boys in our high school were crazy to get a cheek kiss from her." 

   I looked at Jungkook, trying to search for any discomfort. But he seemed fine. Jungkook looked at me; his eyes were gleaming with playfulness. "How about you guess it?" He said. 

   They hooted. I sighed, looking down to avoid their teasing eyes on me. Scarless, who was sitting beside me, suddenly shouted. "I believe you guys have kissed!" 

   Emily cheered as Scarless nudged my side. "I know you are not dating yet. But who can resist a hot man like Jungkook? I'd be so wet all the time..." I pinched Scarlet's arm she yelped. 

   Jungkook laughed at her comment. He threw his head back, laughing so hard his body was trembling. "Well... You are right. Only the roles have reversed. I was impatient to taste her lips." 

   How shameless he could be, telling our little secret to my friends. I glared at him, and he brushed it away casually. I got up from my seat and walked up to Jungkook, shoving Jake aside. I sat down beside Jungkook. "You are not supposed to share our little secret." I laid my head on his shoulder, wrapping my arm around his bicep. Jungkook chuckled and planted a soft kiss on my head. 

   "It's okay, bae. Your friends are so cool and support you. It's a relief you've amazing friends around you." 

   I smiled at his words. He cared for me. I was so blessed to have him. 

   Jungkook then turned to my friends. "Emily... You were talking about Jasmine's high school crush." I heard the playfulness in his voice. "What about it?" 

   "Oh, I bet you want to know it all." Emily began. Scarlett threw a smile on my face. I rolled my eyes and nuzzled on Jungkook's arm. "Jasmine was a popular girl in high school. Every guy, even the girls, wanted her attention." 

    "Is that so?" I was jow sitting straight as Jungkook wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "My girl is so hot anyone would go crazy for her." 

   "Eww... So cheesy," I fake-gaged at Jungkook. He laughed again. 

   "You know, there was a time the popular boy and the bad boy fought for Jasmine," Scarlett recalled. "They had a competition; the winner would get her kiss." 

   "Did you kiss the winner?" Jungkook asked me, astounded by the news. I shook my head. I opened my mouth to reply, but Scarlett bet me. 

    "Oh, she did. She sent her cat's put face on the bad boy's snap." They started laughing. 

   "My savage queen," Jungkook smirked, then leaned on me. He started kissing my jaw in front of my friends, and I let him do that like a shameless person. I knew it was wrong. But it felt right! Besides, my friends didn't understand that Jungkook was married. He was clever to leave his ring in the car. 

   I breathed, pushing Jungkook a little. "We are in public, Kook." 

   He smirked. "I want to try exhibition sex." 

   "First, give me a climax in private," I whispered in a low voice. Jungkook smirked, tucking a hair strand behind my ear. 

   "I'd love to ruin your innocence," he mumbled, leaving a kiss on my cheek, and moving away. 

   My body temperature rose from the conversation. Him, taking my virginity, giving me a climax would be the end of mine. Oh, Jungkook, please have some mercy on me. 

   "Dear love birds, we are getting distracted from the topic," Emily said. Jungkook scratched the back of his neck. 

   "Okay. Continue." 

   "Jasmine was hard to get," Byung-Joon said. "I was one of her crushes who got rejection." 

   "Ah, I also remember the pain." Dae-Won rubbed his chest. "I had to cry for a week to forget the harsh pain." 

   "You guys were never serious, though," I complained. Jungkook sighed, pulling me closer to his side. 

   "I hope you have moved on from my girl," Jungkook glared at the boys. They held their hands up in defense. 

   "Dude, we moved on a long ago," Byung-Jonn coughed. "Your girl was too intimidating." They all laughed. 

   "I hope that jerk thought the same as you," Emily snorted. I gulped, not wanting to discuss the dark moment of your life. 

   "Which jerk?" Jungkook asked. I sighed deeply. I didn't want Jungkook to know about this just yet. 

   "Of course, Yeon—" I cut off Emily. 

   "Guys, I'm hungry. Bring some food." I shouted. 

   "Yeah, right." Scarlett gave me a knowing nod before pulling Emily. "Help me." She dragged the girl inside the house. Other friends understood and changed the topic. 

   Jungkook guessed something as he looked at me, puzzled. I smiled and pecked his lips. "Did I tell you how much of a handsome man you are looking tonight," I whispered, caressing his cheek. 

   Jungkook smiled. "I always look handsome." 

   I smiled. Suddenly, someone entered the space, and his voice sent shivers to me. 

   "Hey, guys!" The guy chirped. Jungkook's eyes averted from me, falling onto the person. I froze on my spot, dreading being in the place with the jerk — who had ruined my life.