ღ 15 ღ

CHAPTER FIFTEEN 

CHAPTER FIFTEEN 

Jasmine's pov

   I looked at him with dread eyes. Yeonjun looked at me. His eyes then traveled to the man beside me. My eyes slowly followed his gaze, looking at Jungkook. He was looking at Yeonjun, astounded. 

   I knew a blunder was about to happen; we had to leave the space to avoid it. I averted my gaze from the man there, turning to Jungkook and nudging his side. 

   "Yeah?" Jungkook raised a brow. I smiled at him. 

   "I need to use the washroom. Do you want to go in the house?" I asked him; I was hoping he'd say yes. Jungkook nodded, and I grabbed his hand, rushing inside the house. 

   "Let me use the washroom," I said, leaving Jungkook in the living room. I bumped into Scarlett in the hallway. She looks at me with wide eyes. I stared at her with moist eyes. 

   "Babe," Scarlett breathed, taking him into her arms. I hugged her instantly. 

   "Who invited him?" I asked in a low voice. "He will ruin everything." 

   "I know." Scarlett rubbed my back. "I honestly don't know. I think Byong-Joon sent the invitation message to the group." I pulled back from Scarlett and sighed. 

   "I don't want a drama tonight. Jungkook and I are having fun. I don't want Jungkook to know about him." I said in a low voice. 

   "About whom?" My eyes widened at the voice. I looked at Scarlett and found her looking behind me. I gulped, turning around with a tight smile. 

   "No one..." Scarlett said before I could say anything. Jungkook arched a brow. He slowly walked up to us. 

   "But you were talking about a 'him' who I shouldn't know about." 

   "You are right." Scarlett pushed me aside, walking up to Jungkook. She motioned him to bend down. Jungkook complied, bending down to her height. Scarlett still stood on her toes and whispered in his ears. "Jasmine planned some fake spooky ghosts in the kitchen; she was planning to send you there and record your reaction. It's a secret. Don't tell her that I revealed it." 

   Jungkook chuckled but nodded. He didn't look like he believed what Scarlett said. He decided to slide it. "Can I have some time with my lady?" He asked, his eyes growing bright as he looked at me. 

   "Sure, dear. She's all yours." Scarlett winked at me. She then turned to Jungkook, a fond smile decorating her face. "Take care of her, Jungkook. She's precious." 

   "I know." Jungkook smiled at her. Scarlett patted his arm and walked away. 

   I sighed deeply. My head was spinning with thoughts clouding inside. Jungkook tucked his hand inside the jeans' pockets and walked up to me. He stood before me, looking at me intently. "What happened, love? You look disturbed."