ღ 06 ღ

CHAPTER SIX 

CHAPTER SIX 

Jungkook's pov

   After a hardcore shopping spree, I offered Jasmine lunch. She denied it like usual. So I was left with only one option — using my charm to convince her. 

"Get into the backseat." I stared at her with a firm look on my face. Jasmin gaped and didn't move from her place. I groaned, taking a step ahead, getting near her.

"I said, get in the fucking backseat, now," I growled, not in an intimidating way, more like dominating her. 

Jasmin opened her mouth and closed it; her gaze was on me as she found a way to get away. She sighed and got into the car slowly. My lips twitched up slightly, smirking my way to the car. I closed the door and turned to the bewildered girl. 

Jasmine stared at me, perplexed. "What are you up to?" She breathed the question, boosting my intention even more. 

"You will get to know soon." I moved her hair strand behind her ear, taking a good view of her neck. I caressed the side of her face. Jasmine closed her eyes in a reflex, leaning on my touch. I smirked; if she thought I was being gentle with her, she was wrong. I moved my hand, clutched her hair in a reflex, and pulled her to my face. 

"You are not ordering me, baby. You will do what I tell you, like an obedient pup. Get it?" I mumbled, staring deep into her eyes. 

Jasmine nodded her head, slow and unsure. I left her hair, tapping my lap before leaning against the seat. Jasmine slowly crawled to my lap, straddling me. She put her hands on my cheeks, cupping my face, and I yanked them away immediately. 

"Jungkook —" I didn't let her finish and attacked her neck. Jasmine jolted up, whimpering when I started sucking her skin. Her grip on my shoulders tightened. I smirked, licking and biting her neck. 

"Mmm, not there, please," she whispered between heavy breaths. I leaned down and sucked on that exact spot on purpose. Jasmine cried out, bouncing on my lap desperately. I held her waist with one hand and stopped her movements. I bit down on the spot, marking her before moving back. 

I liked the view in front of me. Jasmine threw her head back; her chest moved up and down. Low and husky grunts were leaving her lips. I chuckled. 

"Look at you," I said in a hoarse voice. Jasmine looked down at me. Her breathing was still uneven. "I haven't done anything, and you are fucked up already." I traced her hips with my thumb. "Bouncing on my  lap — aren't you impatient to get it, pup?" 

Jasmine frowned, calming down a little. "What do you mean?" 

"Now we are playing innocent," I laughed, my head falling back. I looked back at her with a smirk. "Then let me give you a teaser." I pulled her by her waist and placed her above my clothed member. Jasmine moaned when her clit area brushed against my cock. 

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" Jasmine almost slurred her words. I bit down my lip, moving her hip slowly on my crotch. Jasmine's mouth gaped; low whimpers with heavy breaths left her parted lips. 

"Yeah? Can you feel it?" I breathed, feeling my bulge growing. Jasmine wasn't able to form a word. Her moans increased along with his moves. Jasmine started to roll her hips for more friction. 

I gaped, thrusting my hips upward involuntarily, Jasmine cried, moving her hips for more. "Mmm, this feels so good." Jasmine's eyes moved to mine, lips forming an 'o' in pleasure. Her cheeks flushed with the euphoric feeling. 

Our chests heaved with loud moans filling the car. I could feel the knot on my lower abdomen. Jasmine panted, throwing her head back. "Ah, Jungkook, what this feeling is? I feel so so good." Jasmine moaned loudly. "I think I am coming." 

"Yeah, baby, come... come with me." I thrust my hips up, brushing her core harshly. Jasmine cried after a gush of wetness soaked her panty. I groaned and released my seeded after her. Jasmine panted hard. Her weary body fell on me. I hugged her swiftly, patting her head. "You did great today, love. You made me feel so so good." I murmured. 

Jasmine hummed in response. I chuckled, lifting her from my lap and placing her on the seat. "Do you want to go to my place?" I asked. Jasmine nodded her head, her eyes half-closed. I smiled and slowly got into the driver's seat. I let her sleep in the back seat. 

When I pulled the seatbelt, I looked down, noticing the patch on my pants. I chuckled and started the car, heading to my house. 

.....

"Today, I cook. You eat." I pushed the door open and walked into the house. Jasmine followed me behind. I hung out coats on the hanger. 

"But what about Mrs. Jeon?" She inquired, strolling into the room. I smiled, patting her head tenderly. 

"Don't worry. Aera is out of town for work. She is coming tomorrow." 

Jasmine nodded her head, flashing a sweet smile. "So, can we watch some movies?" 

"Of course." 

.....

I kissed her cheek, pulling out of the hug. Jasmine smiled at me. "Are you sure you are going alone?" I asked, stroking her cheeks. 

"I will be fine, love." Jasmine leaned forward, pecking my lips last time. "My cab is here." She pulled back from my grip and walked away. I stood at the door, watching the car drive away. Jasmine was going out of my sight. I wish I could hold you forever, love. 

I sighed. I closed the door behind me. I was going to sleep, then remembered I had dishes left in the sink. So I went to the kitchen. After a long time, I felt at home. Jasmine was a wizard; she gathered the missing puzzle of the house and neatly put them together. Once she was gone, the house became dark again. 

I heard the doorbell. A sudden gush of excitement rushed through my body. Perhaps it was Jasmine waiting for me at the door. I wiped my hands and ran towards the door. My heart jumped with anticipation. I slowly opened the door with a smile. The smile, however, faded away with new information. 

"Hi, Jungkook."