You/Ririka Momobami - Caught

Start from the beginning

X

With your position as secretary alongside Sayaka, no one suspected that you weren't an actual student. To the students, it was normal for you to follow the president and vice-president. The only person who didn't seem to buy it was Mary.

"I don't know, Ririka. Are you sure that we can trust her?"

Mary walked around you in circles, trying to size you up. You remained unbothered as you stared straight ahead. You didn't consider Ririka's friend a threat. She was more of an annoyance.

"We can trust her Mary. "

Ririka wasn't sure if she could trust you with secrets. She was sure of trusting you with her life but she didn't know if you might run off and tell Kirari that she was planning on winning the election to take her spot as the clan leader.

"If that's your call then I trust you. Just remember that if Kirari finds out, it'll all be her fault."

X

As the days passed, Ririka's worry of you spilling her secrets lessened. You still weren't talkative but at least your mannerisms from your military academy had begun disappearing. She was growing accustomed with having you around. Kirari still had a problem with you.

"Was there even a threat or did father hire you to spy on us?"

Kirari asks you while the three of you were having lunch. Sayaka was only missing because Kirari had sent her to do mindless tasks so she could leave the three of you to talk.

"There's a threat and that's all I'm allowed to say."

"That's all you're allowed to say? Shouldn't we know more about this supposed threat? We would know what to look out for if you would just tell us...."

"Kirari..."

Ririka attempted to stop her from asking more questions but Kirari simply ignored her. She was tired of having you follow her around. The more you stuck around, the more she believe you were simply spying on her for her father.

"I think it's suspicious that he suddenly hired someone to follow us around when I decide to hold the student council elections. If you know what's good for you, then I suggest you tell me the truth this instant."

"I've never once lied, Ms. Momobami. I'm telling the truth. It'll just be for a few more days and then I'll be out of your hair."

The rest of lunch was eaten in silence with the three of you deep in thought.Kirari kept thinking about the possibility of her father spying on her. Ririka was thinking about how she would only have a few more days with you and you thought about the next step in your plan.

X

"You're not coming with us?"

You shook your head and pointed to a similar car in front of theirs.

"I need to head back to the agency to analyze a few things. Mark will take over for me until I return. He'll keep the two of you safe. I just need to talk to him real quick."

Kirari nodded and continued to stare ahead. Ririka kept giving you worried glances while you talked to Mark.

X

You sigh when you finally get in the car. After weeks of investigating and spying, you had managed to figure out who had been behind the threats directed to the twins. Needing to catch them in the act for proof, you had come up with a plan that will keep the twins safe.

"Are you sure that this is the best plan we can come up with?"

You could tell Mark was worried. You gave him a smile, doing your best to show that you weren't scared.