Insurrection

Mantle had become a warzone. All throughout the city, rioters that were sympathetic to the Silver Hand's cause clashed with anyone who stood in their way. This included Police, Military, and even groups of civilians siding with the Jedi, who had taken to the streets to stop the rioters. Buildings burned and smoke filled the air as the city was plunged into pure anarchy. On the big screens of the city that still worked, an older man was shown speaking to the populous. This man appeared to wear white and purple clone armor, save for the helmet. This was the Commanding General of Atlas. General Brush.

Brush: People of Mantle. I know that the events of this past week have left you frightened. I know that many of you have lost loved ones to this senseless violence. But try your best to remain calm. Atlas is here to protect you. Our response forces are being further reinforced to a new high. With these increased numbers, we will be able to push back and defeat this insurrection. Citizens are advised to stay indoors, and listen to Atlas personnel. Response forces will soon arrive to Sectors 9, 12, and 19 to evacuate civilians to established safe zones in the inner sectors. Please stay strong, Mantle. We will prevail.

On the ground, the rioters have become emboldened over the past few days. After having seized arms from police installations, they have engaged in urban warfare with loyalist forces. It was at this point that the Atlesian high command had labeled the riots as an insurrection, and the rioters as insurgents. These insurgents were in the midst of attempting a takeover of the inner sectors of Mantle, where resistance against the Silver Hand was the most fierce. In the air ahead of them, an airship hovered above the ground and began to drop soldiers onto the street. Since the war and the election of General Brush, the Atlesian Army had made many reforms. These soldiers now wielded blasters and wore armor reminiscent of the clones of old. These were no clones, but that didn't make their fighting spirit any less fierce. These men and women began to take defensive positions and open fire on the insurgents. 

Soldier: They're falling back! Keep up the fire!

The soldiers pressed their advantage as much as they could until eventually the insurgents were sent into a full retreat. The soldiers were about to pursue them but were stopped by the wall of a nearby building being blown apart. As the dust began to clear, they could make out the silhouette of a single person. This silhouette revealed itself to be a silver haired man with several different mechanical enhancements adorning his body in the place of different body parts. On several of his mechanical body parts, there was the emblem of the Silver Hand engraved onto the metal.

Man: Looks like I'm right on time...

Soldier: Open fire!

The man smirked and prepared for a fight.

Later at the Jedi Temple

The feed was cut off there.

Vega: And that is where the footage ends. It appears that the Silver Hand has a new toy.

Cyrus: They have some insane cyborg on their side?

Vega: I'm afraid so. But, we're no strangers to fighting mechanical foes. I mean, remember the Paladin attack during the early days of our order?

Weiss: Yeah, master Xiao Long had to hold off a hijacked paladin that was rampaging through the city until the Grandmaster arrived as backup.

Yang: You make it sound like I couldn't handle it on my own.

Weiss: I mean... you did kind of struggle wi-

Yang: Zip it.

Vega: Regardless, the situation in the Kingdom of Atlas has only been getting worse over the past week. And our new mechanical friend will not help with that. Though I'm nowhere near the authority when it comes to decision making, I would recommend sending Jedi aid to the insurgency in Mantle.