A's Power

A dark chamber was lit up as someone stepped into it. The machines in the middle of the room continued to operate on the mechanical figure's body and tweak its mechanical pieces. The figure who entered the room approached the mechanical figure with a smile on his face.

Valeris: Final adjustments are being made, Project Beta. And your combat trials so far have proven more than adequate. I reckon now we can begin to send you to the field of battle.

Project Beta: I do not wish to be a pawn, Valeris.

Valeris shook his head.

Valeris: This is not your purpose in my Empire, Beta. You will strike our enemies at the source. You are the ace up my sleeve. After Project Alpha's failure to meet expectations, we have ceased his testing and sent him to Mantle. Maybe there he could be of some use aiding our allies in the city. 

The machines disconnected from Project Beta and the cyborg began to stand up straight. Lights on its helmet began to glow a dim red.

Project Beta: This role will suffice, master.

Valeris smirked.

Valeris: Good...

Project Beta: The Jedi and the Sith... will finally meet their reckoning... as penance for what they have done to me.

Meanwhile at the warehouse

A vanished into thin air before Viktoria's eyes. Before she had time to react, she was kicked in the back and sent flying forward.

A: Your reflexes have grown weak, Viktoria.

Viktoria staggered to her feet and stared at the foe she had just got into a fight with.

Viktoria in head: No... he is in Cyrus' body. But the eyes... the voice... Of course! The previous user resides in his brain! Cyrus is under the control of-

A then zipped towards Viktoria at a blindingly fast speed. Viktoria condensed her power into her fist and readied to counter A's attack. When A reached her, their fists collided and they were stuck in a deadlock. Yellow and Blue energies swirled around the two of them as they exerted their power to beat the other in this game of pure strength of will. Viktoria could feel her power slipping in the wake of A's unrelenting attack.

A: Give in, Viktoria! You have never been stronger than me and you never will be!

Weiss began to get to her feet. She watched in horror as he was once again taken over by A. However, she didn't realize that this time it had been intentional on Cyrus' part.

Weiss in head: I have to do something... I can't let that monster control Cyrus...

She immediately had an idea. On the other end of the warehouse there were some shipping containers. She picked up one of them with the force and threw it at the pair of them. The two Demon Mages, immediately noticing, zipped away from each other, breaking the lock.

Viktoria: Nice try!

A: Dammit, Jedi! I nearly had her! Do not interfere with something beyond your reckoning!

Weiss did not respond, simply igniting her lightsaber and entering a Makashi stance.

A: So be it.

Cyrus in head: Wait, what are you doing? Don't attack Master Schnee!

A in head: She instigated this confrontation. The fault lies directly at her feet.

Cyrus in head: No! I will not let you hurt my master! I'm taking control back now!

A in head: Don't be stupid, Cyrus! If you take control, you'll fall victim to the Eyes of Decay once again.