BIO - THE DEMON MAGES

So now that the basic plot premise for the Valen Saga has been properly established, it's time to introduce some of our villains. None other than the Demon Mages. These people are a large plot driver for this story, so it's important that you all understand them. 

First off, some basic Demon Mage Info

- Three of the Five Demon Mage Eyes transfer their power from parent to child. If the user has no child at the time of their death, then it will be passed down to a random person of equal willpower. 

- The two exceptions are the Red Eyes of Genocide (which can be passed down onto whoever kills the current user) and the Violet Eyes of Stagnation (which can be passed onto another willingly). 

- All Five Demon Mage eyes possess the same powerful magic abilities along with a unique ability specific to that eye type. 

Name: Kallus Gahl 

Age: 54

Sex: Male

Species: Human

Demon Mage Eyes: Red Eyes of Genocide

Unique Ability: The Eyes of Genocide's ability is passive, meaning it cannot be deactivated. It causes the user to get exponentially more powerful with each person that they kill. 

-----

Name: Cyrus Valen

Age: 17

Sex: Male

Species: Human

Demon Mage Eyes: Blue Eyes of Famine

Unique Ability: The Eyes of Famine have the unique ability to drain an opponent's aura and use it to strengthen their own. 

-----

Name: Viktoria Kohler

Age: 31

Sex: Female

Species: Human

Demon Mage Eyes: Yellow Eyes of Decay

Unique Ability: The Eyes of Decay have a hallucination style ability, in which the user can give an opponent a vision of their greatest fear. 

-----

Name: Aika Matsumura

Age: 16

Sex: Female

Species: Human

Demon Mage Eyes: Green Eyes of Avarice

Unique Ability: The Eyes of Avarice have the terrifying ability to steal semblances. The user can not only take away the opponent's ability to use their semblance, but they can also use it themselves. 

-----

Name: Jaune Arc

Age: 30

Sex: Male

Species: A Whiny Bitch (jk)

Demon Mage Eyes: Violet Eyes of Stagnation

Unique Ability: The Eyes of Stagnation have the ability to slow down time for the user. To the rest of the world, it would simply appear as though the user were moving impossibly fast.