Cyrus' Undiscovered Power

Meanwhile at an undisclosed location

Aika entered a dimly lit room. The inside of the room looked like a large, low-quality apartment living room. In various parts of the room, the other demon mages were doing various benign tasks. As soon as she entered, they took note of her presence.

Kallus: Aika. I assume you have completed your assignment.

Aika: Yep, and even better, we can skip a step now!

Kallus: What do you mean?

Aika: From what I've observed, he's just activated his eyes.

Kallus smirked and chuckled to himself.

Kallus: This is quite the surprise, and a pleasant one at that.

Jaune: If I'd guess, he's probably got more potential than Alex.

Kallus: Do not speak ill of Alex, Jaune! I will not allow any disrespect of our former leader in my presence.

Jaune settled into a seat.

Jaune: I'm sorry, Master Kallus.

 Kallus sighed.

Viktoria: Alex was better than any of us. He deserves respect even after his death.

Jaune: Okay! I get it!

Viktoria: Do you?

Kallus: Quit the bickering, both of you!

Meanwhile at the Jedi Temple

Cyrus let out a maniacal laugh as he relished in the slaughter.

Blakblaz in head: This isn't good. I need backup!

Blakblaz then pushed a small button on the side of his helmet, turning on his comms system.

Blakblaz: Council chambers, this is Chief Temple Guard Ashfield. Requesting immediate assistance.

Sariel on comms: We're already on our way. What's the status of the attackers?

Blakblaz: They're all dead! Young Cyrus killed them, he's gone berserk. And furthermore, he's radiating with power!

Sariel on comms: Understood, we'll be in the main hall shortly. Out.

Blakblaz readied his lightsaber once again. At that moment, Cyrus turned to look at him.

Cyrus mockingly: Oh, don't tell me that I'm in trouble, you'll break my heart.

Blakblaz: What has even gotten into you, Cyrus?

Cyrus: What's gotten into me? I'll tell you what's gotten into me, an amped up dose of POWER!

His blue aura flared up once again as he charged towards Blakblaz. Blakblaz tried to avoid the strike, but Cyrus flew at him with such speed that it was impossible. Cyrus' fist struck Blakblaz with incredible force. 

Author's Note: Yes, I made sound effects for a fanfic, what's it to ya?

Blakblaz flew backwards at breakneck speeds. His destination was the grand staircase, hitting it with such force that the stone tiles of the impact zone shattered like glass.

Blakblaz in head: How... How could he be so strong? Is it the eyes? There's so much about this that I... don't... understand...

Blakblaz then fell unconscious. Cyrus let out another maniacal laugh and began taunting Blakblaz.