Purpose

Darth Crishius walked out of the nightclub. She had gotten the information she needed, and now it was time to move to the next stage. She pulled her scroll out of her pocket and dialed a number into it.

Darth Crishius: Master, I have the information that I need.

Darth Saeris on scroll: That information being?

Darth Crishius: It seems that the Silver Hand have devised a plan to cause general disruption in Vale.

Darth Saeris on scroll: And what do you make of this?

Darth Crishius: This furthers my plan all the better. If they succeed in their disruption, then it acts as more cover for my actions in the city. I'll have more wiggle room with how cautious I have to be.

Darth Saeris on scroll: Don't get too cocky, my apprentice. If you get captured, it will be up to you to sort it out. I will not come to your aid.

Darth Crishius: Rest easy, master. I assure you that I will execute my plan with deadly efficiency and without interruption.

Darth Saeris on scroll: Ensure it.

The scroll was hung up. Crishius' eyes turned blue once again as she exited the alley and returned to the sidewalk of a main road.

Crystal: Jeez, dad. Rude much?

She pocketed her scroll and continued down the sidewalk.

Meanwhile in the Jedi Temple

Cyrus: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Cyrus flew into the wall at high speeds, impacting with a loud thud.

Cyrus: Ow... that one hurt...

(Y/N): Get up.

Cyrus staggered to his feet.

(Y/N): You're not fighting back. If we want this to work, you have to fight back.

Cyrus: You can't expect me to fight you! You're the grandmaster, everyone in the order looks up to you. On top of that, you'd snap me like a twig with the twitch of your hand.

(Y/N): Would it be easier for you if you imagined me to be a Dark Sider?

Cyrus: I don't know how exactly I could just imagine that you were a Sith.

(Y/N): Would it be easier if I were to just turn to the Dark Side?

Cyrus & Weiss: WHAT?

For a split second they were floored by a crushing presence all around them. It was as if a force was being exerted nearby and pushing on them from all directions. They were both sent to their knees by this. However, as soon as this feeling arrived, it subsided. They got up no more than a second later.

Cyrus: Grandmaster (L/N). Did you feel that just now?

Weiss: (Y/N), don't tell me you just-

(Y/N): For only a split second, I embraced my hatred. For only a split second, my negative emotions controlled the very fiber of my being. For only a split second, I had turned to the Dark Side. In just that split second, I had created a critical imbalance in the Force that could only be remedied by returning to my previous Force Gray state. I am constantly teetering on the balance between Dark and Light, Cyrus. Just as you are with your Demon Mage powers. I can't do everything for you. We both need to put in effort. So, for all of our sake...

(Y/N) clipped his lightsaber to his belt and outstretched his hand. As if on cue, yellow lightning began to crackle in his palm. As the electricity grew in intensity, he prepared to charge.