Fear

Cyrus began to stir as he heard a voice speaking above him.

???: Cyrus? Cyrus?

As he regained his senses and finally woke up, he could make out who the voice belonged to.

Weiss: Cyrus, wake up.

His eyes opened and saw his master kneeling over him with a look of confusion on her face. Once he woke up, she smiled.

Cyrus: Master... Schnee?

Weiss: Looks like you dozed off while you were meditating.

Cyrus sat up and rubbed his eyes.

Cyrus: Yeah... guess I did...

Weiss: Well, naptime is over. We've been given a mission.

Cyrus: Really? What is it?

Weiss: We're going on a search and destroy mission. We've located a supply hub for the Silver Hand's operatives in Vale, and we're going to destroy it.

Cyrus then remembered what had happened before he had passed out. He remembered his conversation with A. He remembered what Viktoria had told him. He immediately felt nervous. Viktoria could strike at any moment, what if she were to strike during their mission?

Weiss: Get your gear ready, I'll be waiting out here.

Weiss then walked out of Cyrus' room and closed the door. Cyrus sighed and stood up to get his things together.

A few hours later

The Vale Industrial District had a lot of noise. The constant sounds of machines, vehicles, and the voices of the workers make a good cover for some shady dealings. This was exactly why the Silver Hand placed their supply hub right in the middle of all of it. This concealment within plain sight had worked perfectly up until this point. Unfortunately for this supply hub, the Jedi had found them. Cyrus and Weiss, both wearing hoods to cover their faces, approached the Silver Hand's warehouse. An armed guard stood in front of the entrance they tried to use.

Guard 1: Do you two have permission to be here?

Weiss smirked and waved her hand in front of her.

Weiss: We're supposed to be here.

The guard's eyes went blank.

Guard 1: You're supposed to be here.

The two of them walked past the guard without interference. When they opened the door, they found piles of crates in various parts of the warehouse, along with several heavily armed guards.

Guard 2: Stop right where you are! Put your hands up!

Cyrus stopped, but Weiss kept walking.

Guard 2: I said stop!

Weiss did not stop.

Guard 2: Last chance! Stop and put your hands up or I'll shoot you!

Weiss still did not stop. The guard mumbled to himself before firing his blaster at her. In the blink of an eye, Weiss pulled out her lightsaber and ignited it, just in time to deflect the blaster bolt. She removed her hood, causing Cyrus to remove his and also ignite his own lightsaber.

Guard 2: Jedi! Open fire!

The room was lit up with blaster fire. The blue and white blades moved at blinding speeds as the two Jedi blocked, dodged, and deflected the blaster bolts. A few of the guards were fell by the deflected bolts hitting them, but there were still more that remained. Weiss got close enough to one that he dropped his blaster and ignited a hard light blade. The two clashed a couple of times before Weiss disarmed him and used the force to throw him into a pile of crates.