"Hmph. Alright, alright. Well...we'll see about tonight. You think you're gonna be able to....seduce me away from all those men?"

"You mean all those pigs?"

"Sakura..."

"What?"

"Don't insult them please. They're my money."

"Oh, and that's not an insult?"

"Nope. Money runs the world...pigs don't."

"Hmph. Wouldn't be so sure about that."

"Sakura." he says again, not liking her tone.

"Okay, okay. Fine! I'll see if I can. Hopefully I don't seduce the wrong man." she smirks.

"Why you..." he reaches over and puts his hand over her thigh and squeezes a little, getting her tickle spot. 

"Aah! Hahaha!! Stop it! Kashi!" Not being able to get his big hand off, he releases his squeeze.

"Promise me...you'll show your best side, and be good."

"I'm always good." she replies.

          Walking into the ball room at 7 pm, as they did every year, he helps the manager manage the set up as always, not trusting their vision or taste. She sits on the side, and watches him go back and forth and really doing too much for being as rich as he is. She sighs. She did offer to help, but when he caught her, he immediately made her stop, and take a seat. He had told her that a beautifully dressed woman should never help if she didn't have to. It didn't show etiquettesy. Not trying to argue with him, she obeyed and sat at one of the tables they always sat at. This year it seemed they were going with lavender and silver theme patterns, and it looked really nice. As more and more people started showing up, she did her part by staying by his side and greeting whomever arrived. Some people she remembered, some she didn't. Some of the men that would sit with them every year had fresh women walking in next to them. It gave her even more of a repulsive feeling towards them. 

As 8 o'clock came around, the gathering of people was becoming more and more. She loses track of him for a moment, but eventually she had her husband back by her side by 9. Holding his hand as they spoke to some of the clients, she would smile, look around, laugh along if it was called for, and it wasn't as bad as she always thought it was...until one of the men, having a little too much to drink already, ruined it.

"Wow Hatake..!" he pats him hard on his shoulder, "..this beauty is still here! Tell me...does she always cling to you this hard now, or are you making her stay with you this time on New Years?" he points out since she was holding his hand and hadn't disappeared as she always seemed to.

"Heh...I really don't have to-" Kakashi started talking until Sakura cuts him off.

"Excuse me...hi...I'm right here. You can talk to me directly if it isn't too hard for you." she tells the man, finally, after boiling inside enough.

"Ooohh...she speaks to me this year. Fantastic. Tell me...how does it feel being a billionare's wife? Having fun?"

"Fun?" see repeats, being a offended by the way he was talking to her.

"You know...living the life of not lifting a finger, of being waited on, of...pretty much anyone's dream."

"Uhh...not that it's any of your business, but I'm on my way to becoming a doctor. I'm about to end my program." Kakashi looks at her, and didn't know if she was kidding or was being for real since she hadn't said any of this type of information to him.

"Oh really??...You're starting to impress me Ms. Hatake...more than you already have every year with your lavishing style." he says making his eyes go up and down at her in a quick flash.