The Gathering- Part 22

"Aah! They're here!" she says excitingly. She leaves him faster than he could grab a hold of her, and rushes away to the front door. Getting to the door, she fixes her hair a little and opens it. "Heey!! You're here!!!"

"Yeeees!!!" Ino says excitingly as well and they hug. "OH my gaaahh....this place is huge!" she says out loud and checks out the place leaving Sai behind in the door way. "Saku....I don't see how you could ever leave....or even work...or even start school again!! I would be here everyday doing absolutely nothing but shopping online!"

"Well..it's a good thing I married the right one..." a voice comes from around the corner.

"Kakashi! Oh, hi! You're place is beautiful!" she comes up to him and was more comfortable enough now to give him a simple hug. "And I will not be insulted by what you just said....for I am a shopaholic."

He chuckles at her and kind of missed seeing her, being that she was quite the opposite of Sakura. Having their coats placed in the closet, and the gifts they brought set on the dining table, Sakura brings out her chilled drinks, while Kakashi brought out some wine, and they sit down and chat until the rest of the guests arrived. As the rest of her friends came, she brings out some prepared small square cut papers, some pens and a glass bowl, and tells them to try and guess how many ornaments are on the tree. Naruto gets up in a jiffy, always loving a challenge, and tries to actually walk up to the tree and start counting each one, but Sakura stands in front of him and tells him to back up and stop cheating. He whines as always, gives an excuse, but goes ahead and stands behind the line she had marked on their floor for distant purposes. After about half an hour....she started wondering....'Who did he invite?' She walks over to him as he was opening another bottle of wine.

"Kashi....are your friends coming?"

"They should be here soon. Why?"

"Well...it's just that...I hope you did invite them or else this is gonna be all of my people..."

"Don't worry." he winks at her. "They'll be here." No later then he said that, the door bell rang. As he opened the door, he said "Heey!!"

"Heey!!" the others responded to him. Everyone who was on the couch kind of turns to see who was coming in. And it was no surprise. It was Mr. Sarutobi and his family. And I mean...the whole family. His wife, his son, his son's wife, his daughter with her boyfriend, and last but not least, his grandson and his girlfriend. As they were coming in, Sakura notices someone familiar....she almost forgot where she saw him until their eyes met as he was coming further into the condo. He kind of froze when he saw her, and then it snapped into her mind. 'Mr.....that's....Mr. Sarutobi??! My!.....My fucking gynecologist??!! Oh shit....shit!....'. Having an expression like she saw a ghost, Ino touches her arm, 

"Hey, you okay?" She gets up right away and goes to the bathroom. He sees her flee, but doesn't say anything of course, and continues in with his girlfriend and getting her a drink. In the bathroom, she starts hyperventilating. 'Damn it...I didn't think of that. Of course he would invite Mr. Sarutobi ....but I didn't think the WHOLE family would come. Fuck. This is so embarrassing.' There's a knock at the door, and it was Ino. "Hey....Saku. Open up." She exhales and lets her in. "What's wrong? Do you not feel good?"

"No...no, nothing like that. I just..." she gulps and wanted to tell her..but...she was afraid if they got too drunk, Ino's mouth might slip, and that was the last thing that was going to happen tonight. "I just had a sudden cramp. That's all." she lies.

"Oh. That sucks. You want some Midol? I have some with me."

"No, it's okay. I think I'm better now. I should probably get back out there. Don't want to seem like a rude host."