Selfish- Part- 8

Kissing, and getting hot all over each other, dominating her against the huge smooth rock as the ocean water was hitting at their feet...she had to know.

"Why...why haven't you... tried....going down...on me??" she asks between kisses and panting.

"W-what?" he stops for a moment to look at her.

"Don't you know...I'm aching for you?" she goes back to kissing him aggressively. "I want you to....eat...your heart out...pleeeease..." she whines sensually, biting his lip. She starts pushing him down onto his knees, as she slips off her black little thong, and lifts her leg over his shoulder. He's so turned on by all this, but is also super nervous, and decides to start slow, kissing the inside of her thigh, his hand caressing the outside near her bum, but still does nothing to her.

"Sasuke??" she looks down to him.

"Umm...I've..I've never....done this to anyone. I don't know if...I'm good at this...." he says continuing to kiss inside of her thigh as the effects of the pill was hitting harder and harder, suctioning harder each time, making her gasp in pain and pleasure. She starts laughing from the sensation he's putting on her leg, and says,

"Really??..You've never?...Oh my god..." she runs her fingers through his hair. "You're so adorable!... Mh!.. Who knew.... I would be teaching you a thing or two..." she says to him, biting her lip, and feeling so over the top horny, continuing to comb her hands through his thick sweaty black hair as his face was already so close to where she wants him.

"You're gonna be...the best...my love. Kiss me...here..." Getting a hold of his hair, she lifts her dress out of the way, and pulls his face right in front of her softly waxed cunt. His lips come in contact with hers, softly kissing right on top of the line of the beginning of her. She lets out a whimper...wanting him to just go crazy already, but he doesn't, and only gently kisses her. After a minute, he still wasn't doing it! "More....kiss me more..." she commands. He obeys and continues kissing her until he was practically making out with her, making her becoming wetter and wetter with every second. "Mmh! mmh! More....Sasuke...I want to feel your tongue more...in me..." she says in begging in such a sexy, alluring way, he could feel his member getting tighter and tighter in it's confined space. He dips his tongue deeper into her slit, finding her aroused pearl and moves it back and forth, making her moan loudly in pleasure. "Oooh!...oohh!...there you go....like that....just...like that...oohh!....ha! ha!". As he continues to please her, he slides both his hands up to her bum and squeezing at her tightly, her short dress only slumping over the top of his head, and earning more moans as she starts pulling at his hair harder and harder. Having his first taste of her was... different. He's never had anyone...never tasted anyone. It was...incredible. A little salty...a little sweet...but also an indescribable aroma that smelled like...well...her. "Ssshhit!!...Aah!...faster... move your tongue faster!" she demanded as he continued to have her.

She slips off the thin straps on her dress, letting her reveal her breasts as she touched herself. He looks up and was so turned on...seeing her massage herself....seeing her pinch at her nipples....he couldn't take it any more. 'Oh my god...she looks amazing...' as he lets go one of his hands from her bum and came right between her legs with two fingers, and plunged into her, making her gasp. "Ooohh Sasuke!....yes...Aaah! ah!...fuck!...yes!.." she yelled as he was doing exactly what she'd been wanting...waiting for..ever since they both slept together. Going faster and faster and hearing her sounds, he looked up to see her breasts moving up and down due to his finger thrusting into her the way he was. 'Fuck...I want her...I need to have her...I can't just keep... watching...' He goes and dives in to give her his final sucks and licks, fingering her faster before pushing her leg off of his shoulder and coming straight to her breasts, sucking on each one, as he simultaneously drops his pants, picking her leg back up and inserting himself right into her dripping wet opening. Pounding into her and sucking hard onto her neck, they were both lost in each other, and didn't want this euphoria to end. They go at it for quite some time, feeling very much lit, feeling above the clouds, and their young hearts popping out of their chests.