Ugly truth- Part 33

Wearing only some boxers, he was frozen in place, and wasn't sure if his mind was playing tricks on him, or if...she was really in the same apartment as him.

"Sakura???" he says very much confused, and dazed.

"What....what are you doing here??" Sakura asks him. "And why are you wearing close to nothing??"

"Well, uh-"

"Hey! Can you get me- Oh!...Sakura??!!" Yukino came out from the room in only her underwear and tank top. No bra whatsoever. "Oh my god! Hiii!!" She said so excited. She loved Sakura...she thought she was so pretty, and having it be more than a year without seeing her, she runs up and gives her a big hug.

"Yu...Yukino!" she gets pushed back a little from her practically jumping on her. "You're...here. Wait...if you're here...then that means-"

"Hey.." Kawaki opens his door, "You're taking kind of long just finding one-....what the hell...". he says coming into a room with his half dressed sister hanging off of Sakura, along with an almost naked Sasuke. "Yukino! What...I've told you not to walk around like that when I'm home!"

"Haha...sorry! I just had to come say hi to Sakura! I haven't seen her in so long!"

"You...know each other??" he says very confused.

"Yeah! This is Sasuke's ex girlfriend!" she says still hugging her.

"Ex-friend!" Sasuke and Sakura say simiultaneiously, and glare at each other.

"Oh wow. This is...a very small world." Kawaki starts going back into his room. "I'll umm...just wait in here."

Sasuke continued looking at Sakura, and the outfit she had on. He smirks, but doesn't say anything, until Sakura lets go of Yukino and comes up to him, looks into his eyes, and sniffs.

"What's that smell?...Are you...smoking now??"

His red, lazy eyes look at her. "What of it?" They're both quiet, making Yukino feel the tension and not wanting to be in the middle of this...when for the most part...it was because of her. She backs away.

"I'm going to just...go back to the room." she smiles and disappears.

"Since when? You would never do this. This isn't you." Sakura continues to tell him.

"Pft. You don't know me. I have to take a piss, thaaat's why I came out. I remember now..haha.." he laughs, and goes into the bathroom leaving her in the living room. She waits. Oh she was going to wait. She was not done talking to him. About 3 minutes later he comes out. "Geez...were you listening to me piss too??"

"Sasuke." she says in a serious tone. "You didn't tell me you were smoking. You didn't tell me you were doing better. You didn't once mention that Yukino was back!! O-or that Kawaki was her freaking brother!"

He holds his head with both hands and messes with his hair. "Ugghhh...too loud. This is too much. I'm too high for this. I'm going back in the room."

"Umm helloo! Are you not going to even answer ONE of my questions?!"

"Mmm...I don't think I have to." he simply says in a calm, lazy tone, and goes up to Yukino's door. Before going in, he stops. "Oh...and uh...since it seems you want to attack me on my life choices....you should take a good look at yourself. You really think your beloved husband would approve of this??" His finger goes in an up and down motion, pointing out her wardrobe.

She crosses her arms. "It's just temporary."

"That's not what I'm getting at. But whatever...suit yourself. Ruin your own marriage." And he closes the door.