Honeymoon- 2- Part 10

After she winks at her, she gets pushed a little by Kakashi. "I'm just kidding Hatake...non ti arrabbiare! (Don't get mad!)...No, no. It was a one side love. He doesn't love me." The girl comes up to her and comes to hold her hands. Sakura looks right into her eyes and notices she too had a type of hazel eyes, though...hers were different. They seemed to have a honey color to them. They were stunning to say the least. "It's nice to meet you. Congratulations...your husband is very kind, and loving. I'm happy for you." She gives her a kiss to the cheek before turning back around and starts attacking Kakashi, "E non mi hai invitato al tuo matrimonio? Huh?!"(And you didn't even invite me to your wedding?) and tries smacking him, but he moves away.

"Scusami, Scusami! It was very small. If it was bigger, I would have invited you."

"Hmph!" she says to him in a cutesy, flirtatious way. After a few more minutes, he cuts their conversations and tells both Aurora and the older woman he wanted to continue to show her around. They of course understand and let them go. After walking for a few minutes she says to him,

"So...you do have other friends. Other...pretty...friends..."

"Hmm?" he looks at her. "Well internationally, yeah...a few. But it's not many. I just happened to meet them over the years and it became a thing."

"Mmm. I see." They walk a little together and he knew she was wondering.

"What?" he looks at her, and decides to play. "Don't tell me...my wife is...jealous?"

"J-jealous?? Pft. N-no....of course not." She continues walking and couldn't get that girl out of her head. The way she spoke to him, the way she held him. So...intimate...to her. "Well...I mean...maybe?? Ugh!...It's just that...she seemed to like you a lot...and she's...really pretty." she says in a blush. This was the first time he'd actually seen her act this way. So he keeps it going to see what would happen before telling her the truth behind their relationship.

"Yeah, she's liked me for a while actually..."

"Kashiiiiii!!!!"

"Haha, don't worry my love." he walks ahead and starts walking backwards to be in front of her and gives her a brief peck to the lips. "She's just a friend. Always has been, always will be."

"Hmph...are you sure about that?"

"Oooh, I'm sure." he stops suddenly, making her bump into him a little, and bends down to say in her ear, "It would have been and still would be very much illegal as she's only....16." he whispers the number. Then turns around and continues walking.

Her eyes widen. "Wait...what??" she catches up to him and turns herself to now be walking backwards in front of him. "That girl??" she points back to where they were, "..the one with the perfectly shaped-" she makes an hour glass shape with her hands, making him laugh. "..she's only 16??!!" She couldn't believe it. This girl that she thought had to be around her same age was well younger than her. "Wow...she's umm...she's really umm.." she says as she comes back to walk by his side.

"Yeah...I know. This is actually my first time seeing her in 3 years and uhh...yeah...she grew up quite a bit. I was a bit shocked myself." he says rubbing the back of his neck and blushing quite a bit. It actually made him nervous to feel her bigger developing breasts up against him without seeing her in a while. She sees his face and smiles at his reaction.

"Wow...I see. So she had like...a little girl crush on you then..." she pushes him with her elbow.

"Hahaha...you could say that." he takes her hand and gives it a kiss.

"Hn. That's kind of....cute." she says squeezing his hand a bit.

"OH yeah? What's cute about it?"

"You're fine features even capture the hearts of the youth across the seas! What a heart throb!!" she makes fun.