Accepted - Part 41

Asking her in his softened tone of voice, his hot breath hitting her neck, he couldn't hold back anymore. He wanted her so badly. He can smell her beautiful scent, even though she always said she felt too sweaty and dirty to feel comfortable doing things with him, especially right after that long run.

"Y-yeah....I guess we did talk-"

"So then...let me have you..." he interrupts her, only allowing her to speak the words he wanted to hear.

"Kashi-"

"I've been thinking about you...*kisses her neck*...everyday that I've been away...and damn it...*kisses her again*..I can't stand just looking at you anymore. I want to taste you again...*kisses her again* "..I want to hear you again. I've been...aching for you....I've been hurting...". His hands wandering up and down her wet body, she couldn't help but pant as he was doing everything so right...so perfectly to her. He knew how to arouse her with just his simple touches.

"You're...hurting?" she asks in an innocent and concerned way in between her pants.

"Yes....I'm hurting so much. I haven't released myself in over 2 weeks...and it hurts."

"I-I didn't know...it hurts..." she said in all seriousness.

He smirks as he kisses her shoulder. "You know...I don't masturbate. Not in a long time have I done that...not ever since I've met you. You do everything to me already...there's no need for me to ever touch myself again. But...when you're away for that long...it's starting to get to me." He kisses her neck again, making her let out a moan. "What about you?..Did you....touch yourself...while I was away?" he asks her.

"What??...N-no...of course I-" Just then, she feels his teeth dig into her back, suctioning on her skin. "Mmhn!..Aahh!!...Take it easy..." she moaned feeling his strong kiss. Slipping his hand around her pelvis, he comes to her front and slowly slips his finger into her cunt.

"Are you sure...you didn't touch yourself...even a little?" he whispers as his submerged middle finger swirled against her pearl, making her squeal in pleasure.

"Ahn! Ooh...Ooohh..."

"There you go....does that feel good?...Did you miss me?" he whispered to her, feeling his own member rise more and more, pressing against her lower back.

"Mhn! ..you...you know I did..." she replies.

"Turn around...". She does as she's told, feeling his finger leave her slit, he surrounds her face, bringing her into a full on kiss. Tasting her for the first time this way since they left their home, he missed her so much, however, he also tasted something in her breath he absolutely despised. He parts from her lips, seeing her flushed face, he says, "I could still taste that repulsive cigarette in your mouth....Sakura....", he says displeased.

Taking a gulp and looking into his lustful eyes, she tries to respond with "I'm sorr-"

"Get on your knees." he commands her. She stares at him for a moment before she began to lower herself, his hand aiding her by slightly pushing down on her shoulder. Never losing eye contact, she gently caresses his buttocks as she stuck her tongue out and gave his risen member a lick, making him groan. "Mmn. Don't play with me...show me.....show me just how sorry you are." he tells her in a submissive tone. She gulps, feeling a bit pressured, but at the same time was getting aroused with everything he was saying to her. So she obeys. "Open..." he tells her. She looks at his tip, and slowly surrounds it with her mouth, making him groan in pleasure. "Ghh!...Ha!...ooohhh...more...do it more...." he pleads her. Getting herself comfortable on her knees, she takes a hold of him better and swallows him whole. Feeling her hot mouth around him, he couldn't wait any longer. He had been too damn patient and he wanted more. Grabbing her hair, he pulls her more into him, making his member hit the back of her throat.