Nice to meet you - Part 5

The sun was rising, and so was the bride to be. Slowly opening her eyes, a pair of lips suddenly attach to hers.

"Good morning beautiful...ready for our day?" he says very much looking forward to it.

"Mmm...couldn't be anymore ready." She kisses him back. "Let's get up."

"Wait, wait...I changed my mind...not yet...just a bit more of this..." he says lazily, placing small kisses on her neck and down her warm, cozy body, as they stay in bed a little longer and melt in the indescribable comfort that consumed any two lovers in the early morning. They end up falling asleep on each other again for another 30 minutes, until Sakura wakes up again.

"Kashi....we need to get up. We still need to shower, eat, and that lady you hired is gonna be here at 3 to do my hair. It's already..." she takes a peek at her phone... "12??! Oh my gosh we need to get up!" She hears his muffled laugh between the sheets, then feels him kiss her abdomen...and starts climbing up....placing even more kisses on her chest...then finally reaches her lips. He stays kissing her for a bit, making her want to just stay in bed longer. "Mmm!..no...no...we have to get up. No more kissing..."

"Come ooon...just a little more. I'm so tired from last night...". She giggles since she was the one who put him to sleep ;)

"Now, now...you should be use to me by now. Come on...get up..." He chuckles and feels like saying something to her about...you know what...and how she should be use his ways as well...but he doesn't. It was an important day...their day....and he didn't want to start anything.

"Yes my queen...I'm up, I'm up..." Sighing, he gets up off of her and makes his way to the shower. "You coming?" She smiles and follows him in. Still having her clothes on, she watches him step in the shower first, and bites her lip. Looking him up and down, checking out every perfect muscle on his hot body. She tried to not make a sound, but a small moan comes out, and he hears it. "Are you gonna just stare at me....or are you going to get in here?" 

"Mmm...I'm doing just fine right where I am actually. All this..." her eyes move up and down on him, "..will make my day.."

"Haha...being a bit perverted now my love?" he says as he continues to lather himself with soap.

"Hey!...It's not my fault you look like that. You should've thought about it before looking this good." He chuckles again and tries pulling her in, but she steps back. "I'm going I'm going, but...no surprises......okay?"

He sighs and was a bit disappointed that his last action in the shower made her put her guard up quite a bit. "Yes, yes...I know. Now get in here."

"Mmm...mmm..." she moaned as he continued to kiss her deep, slow, and sweetly. It was hard to stop, but it was almost time to hit the road if they were going to make it on time. Sakura wanted him, as well as Ino to be there a few hours earlier than the set time to basically be there with her while Kakashi was handling the rest of the set up and such. "It's...almost....time... Sasuke...or...we'll be...mmh!" He continues to kiss her neck, and caress her bum, not letting her get up, or move away from their comfy position in bed.

"Hold on....just a little longer, then we can head out." He continues making out with her, and gets a bit heated, and starts slipping his hand up her dress and into so called 'panties', but she stops him, pushing his hand away. Her hand gently grabs his bulge in his pants, making him hiss. "Ngh!....hey....watch it..." he tells her as he was still quite sensitive to her touch.

"You're the one that has to watch it. We're gonna be late babe. Let's head out. I'm sure we can....find a spot over there...to uh....have a little fun..." she smirks at him.