You're amazing- Part 26

The months had passed....Sakura's birthday had come into play. Her husband had taken her out for a nice dinner and a romantic time at home. Though her face was not the happy he usually saw on her...it was a different content look...and there was nothing he could do about it. About a few months later he had an important meeting out of town, and had to leave for a few weeks. As he was packing and she was lying in bed, she asks him again,

"And...why does it have to be 3 weeks??"

     Putting last minute things into his travel bag, he sighs. "I told you...it's not just one simple meeting. There are multiple clients and CEO's from other companies that come in at different times. I wish it was just one big meeting and we were finished, but there's a lot to go over." he tried to shorten his explanation since it was much more complicated than that.

"Alright...I guess I'll let you go.....but...it'll be so lonely without you...". she says in an innocent, alluring way.

"Will it?....You sure you don't want to...come with me??" he looks at her from the distance and moves his eye brawls up and down.

"I can't....you know that...my finals are next week." she tells him, kind of bummed out that all this is happening now when she wants his continuous love and support for her final.

"Yeah...I know...but...I can just....pay for you to pass. How about that?"

"Kaaashiiiii..." she warns.

"Haha...you know I could!"

"Stop it...no."

"Ugh..fine, fine. Use that pretty little brain of yours then. But when I get back...it's gonna be all on me....got it?"

She giggles. "Got it."

It was the ending of the first year of the program, and the beginning of a hot summer season. Her final was covering everything they learned throughout the entire year, and Sakura was stressing out...but...she was prepared. More than prepared. She was ready to kick some ass!! Keeping her eyes on her own paper, she was down to the last page on her exam. She peeks up, and sees more than half the class already gone, including her partner, making her more nervous. 'Shit...shit...how is everyone done so fast??'

"Remember!" the instructor announces, "This is not a race. Go at your own pace. You still have 25 more minutes." She takes a deep breath, takes some gulps from her water bottle, and continues. The last few were really stumping her, having some pharmaceutical questions, and her mind was going blank. 'What was it...what was it!!' she kept thinking to herself, and going over the chapters in her head, hoping it would come to her.

Taking almost the entire time for the test, along with another person, she finally finished and turned it in. Coming out of the class, she starts walking outside and sees Kawaki sitting on a bench. As she comes closer, he stands up, fixes his backpack and looks her way. 'He....waited for me?'

"Hey. You took forever." he tells her. She smacks her lips at him.

"So?....I needed all the time he gave us. It was hard." she blushes and tightening her straps on her backpack.

"It was almost a repeat of everything that was on the study guide....AND on the first test."

"Yeah, yeah I know!"

He gives her a side smile, knowing the test was actually quite challenging. He just wanted to mess with her. "I'm sure you did fine."

"Yeah, let's hope. I studied my ass off...".

"Eh...so you say."

"Shut up!" she pushes him a bit, making him sway to the side. "So....is it me...or were you possibly waiting for me?" He looks away from her and starts walking away, not answering. "Hey!!" she catches up to him. "So were you?"

Ignoring her question, he suddenly says, "Do you want to grab a cup of coffee or something as a celebration? It's on me." She walks backwards in front of him.

"Whaaat?....Mr. Smart-ass is gonna treat little 'ol meee?"