Our Schedule - Part 43

Having only about 2 weeks left of freedom, she does what any other young person would do, socialize, study a bit more, and spend time with her family. Even though Kakashi did not have the same time off she did, he tried his best to clear at least one or two days out of the week to spend time with her and not talk about work, though...it was driving him crazy. He was not receiving the best of outcomes, and some of his long time clients were sending in letters of reinvestment elsewhere if he couldn't offer better benefits for their contributions of their products. It was madness, and he was easily tempted to just quit and not deal with any of it...but he couldn't do that. His pride, and his overall profile of being the face of Hashirama corp made him fight back and keep his head up as best he could. He was tired, and most of all...frustrated.

Coming in one evening and meeting her at home after her day out with Ino, whom she hadn't seen since before her graduation, he was ready for a glass of whiskey and a good ol' snuggle with his wife. 

"Aahhh.....what a day....what a fucking day..." he says to himself, feeling not so much a winner. Pouring himself his room temperature whiskey, he waits for her to come back out from the bedroom. A few seconds later, she shows up in her deep red satin robe he had bought her while they were overseas...and boy did she look perfect in it. The sight of that thin, yet rich material laying over her bare body underneath brought pleasure to his eyes. "Wow...you look...I mean...how was your day love?" he says, looking at her up and down, seeing she had just come out from taking a shower given her hair was wet.

"It was fun actually. She gave me something for my graduation, and uuhh...yeah, we just hung out at the stores and...might've stopped by the bars." she says with a small smile as she herself was pouring herself a drink.

"Oh yeah? The bars, hmm? I thought those days were over after you met me?"

She giggles. "OH, never over...just a pause." Her playfulness made him smirk and go behind her and grab her by her waist, pulling her in to take a whiff of her and lay a kiss to her neck.

"Mmm...you smell so fresh. Did you miss me...while you were out there...showing yourself off?" he says as he kissed her neck again, sending shivers down her spine.

"Showing off? No...I don't do that anymore...not since you took me all to yourself." She gasps  lightly as she felt his kiss suddenly deepen into her weak spot.

"Mmm...did I now? So then...you shouldn't be visiting a place filled with hungry eyes anymore...should you? Especially on the last days of your freedom..." Her hand had now reached around his neck, pulling him into her more, as the sexual tension between them was rising, not allowing her to finish pouring herself the drink she was intending to consume. 

"Mmm....mmh...no...no I shouldn't be there anymore. Not without you..." she replies in a submissive tone, making him place down his own drink he was still holding onto and taking her into his arms. "Mmh...ah...Kashi..." she moaned as his hands wandered all over her, making her robe slide to the side and expose her breast. She turns herself around and kisses him deeply as he carries her away to their living room, having a seat, and letting her straddle him as they continued their session. Unzipping his pants, she moved her hips against his hardened member, teasing him a for a bit, until he pulled out his aching cock and aimed himself into her entrance, allowing her to lower onto him. "Oohh...Oohh..." she moaned as he filled all of her.

"There you go...there you are. You know what to do to me...", he says as his hands gestured her to move her hips faster and faster. Having her way on top of him, her robe in disarray, her perky breasts being sucked on by his hungry, watering mouth every other pass, they enjoy their sexy time on the couch as it would be one of their last times being this way with each other before a big change was about to begin.