"It's rude to interrupt when someone is talking! You must wait until they finish speaking before you can speak. We only have a day to prepare so you better listen up and do as I say."

"Yes, Ma'am!"

X

You were surprised to open the door and find Midari in a formal attire. It was a nice surprise but you weren't sure why she wasn't wearing her usual attire. It wasn't entirely formal but it could still pass as formal.

"Midari?"

"Good evening, (y/n). I got these for you."

She holds out a bouquet of flowers. As you take them she leans in to kiss your cheek.

"Thank you. You look beautiful."

Midari smiles and follows you inside your home.

"Not quite as beautiful as you. (color) suits you perfectly."

You felt your cheeks heat up at the compliment. It had made you forgot all about Midari's strange greeting.

X

"These are for you, Ms. (last name)."

Your mom laughed as she grabbed the flowers and thanked Midari.

"Goodness, Midari. How did you manage to know my favorite?"

Sayaka had done her research. She had found out everything she could about your parents so that she could use in her favor.

"It was a lucky guess, ma'am. It's a pleasure to finally meet you."

"Oh, please. None of that. My name is Lilia."

"Lilia it is."

X

Midari gulped loudly as your father continued to glare at her. As dinner was still yet to be done, you had left her with your father so you could help your mother with the meal. Midari kept counting down the seconds until you came back but time just seemed to go so slow.

"You have a lovely home, Mr. (last name)."

"Thank you."

Neither of them made further attempts to talk. Midari had gotten the hint that your father wasn't a fan as he continued to glare at her.

X

Dinner was strange. Midari wasn't acting like herself. She remained you much like Sayaka and it was creeping you out. You had fallen for Midari, not Sayaka.

"I'm sorry but could I talk to Midari for a second."

When your parents nod, you pulled Midari to the living room.

"Midari, what is going on?"

"I'm trying to make a good impression. Do you think it's working?"

"You're being weird and I don't like it."

"Weird?"

"You're acting like Sayaka. Stop it."

Midari sighs as she pulls you in for a hug. She needed your touch to calm her down.

"I don't want them to hate me. It'll just be for this dinner and then I'll go back to normal."

You wrapped your arms around her, pulling her closer.

"No. I want you to go back to normal now. My parents will love you for who you are. Not someone you're pretending to be."

"Your father hates me. I can't risk it. Please just let me do this."

"Midari..."

"Please."

You sigh as you lean in to give her a quick kiss.

"Alright. If that's what you wish."

You make your way back first, not realizing that Midari had stayed behind. She doesn't arrive for another minute with a gun from your father's collection.

"Is this a World War 2 Colt?"

"You know your guns?"

"I know you have some rare guns in there."

Giddy to tell someone about his collection, your father immediately stands up and leads Midari back to the living room. Your father never failed to pass up the opportunity to talk about his collection.

X

It's almost midnight when Midari finally joins you in your room. She has a wide smile as she holds up one of the guns in your fathers collection.

"He gave me this handgun. I think he likes me."

You couldn't help but laugh over how happy she was.

"I told you that he was going to like you. Now hurry up and change so we can go to sleep."

Midari hurried up to change into the pajamas you had left out for her to join you. Rather than sleep, she kept going on and on about your fathers collection and how the two of them were even going to go on an auction to look for more guns to add to his collection. You had attempted to pay attention but had ended up falling asleep. When Midari finally noticed, she just laughed and pulled you close to cuddle with her. She had worried over nothing.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Midari - Read

Yuriko - Make

Kirari Momobami - Fascination Part 2

Sayaka  I.... - Admirer

Kirari Momobami - Consequences

Kirari Momobami - Second

Kirari Momobami  - Hurt

--------------

Kakegurui Imagines (FxF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें