Yasenia laughed mockingly and glared at the sky, "Do we know each other? What do you know about me besides what you've seen in this secret realm?"

Yasenia continued challenging the voice, "Why are you not saying anything about the inexperienced part? You are trying to act like a wise old man, yet you fail to understand me. You ask me if my brain is less than an adult's. My answer is yes; you are correct. The time I have spent learning is so much shorter than experienced cultivators that it can't be compared. Therefore, even if I'm intelligent, I'm not wise enough when compared to the seniors!"

After Yasenia's shout, the sounds of the War going on around her remained.

Yasenia didn't hear the voice, so she continued. "You ask why I always ask for directions. I will ask you back. Why wouldn't I use the excellent teachers around me to guide my own growth without bumping into useless trouble that has been resolved in the past?"

"Should I cultivate without a cultivation method too? Cultivation methods are, in short, ways the seniors researched to absorb the Energy of Heaven and Earth. Therefore, it is something I shouldn't use, right?"

Yasenia calmly said, "I'm trying to advance my knowledge as much as I can, but I can't be hasty and try to gobble everything up, or one day, I will choke to death!"

"Therefore, I shall ask for directions!"

"Therefore, I shall not stall my growth with previously resolved troubles!"

"Therefore, I might be inexperienced but not stupid and ask for advice!"

Silence.

Pure silence descended around Yasenia.

Even the War around her came to a stop. Everything seemed to have frozen under her mighty declaration.

Five minutes later, the voice said, "Young, inexperienced, rash, and arrogant. A cultivator is someone that has to go through countless hardships, a person that is bound to lose and gain."

Yasenia's face was cold as she asked aloud, "And who decided that? Who decided what a cultivator was?"

The man's voice answered, "The Heavens!"

Yasenia sneered, "That useless thing that has to be empowered by some archaic seniors to hurt me? If it weren't because those two random seniors who appeared in my tribulation, I wouldn't even be tickled by the Heavens!"

A voice boomed inside her head, "INSOLENCE!"

Yasenia roared back without hesitation. "FOOLISHNESS! LIVING UNDER SOME KIND OF SUPERIOR FATE AND THINKING THAT EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IS ALREADY PREDESTINED!"

"I'm the one molding my fate! I'm the one making the decisions! And if the Heavens are in my way, I will just burst them open, creating a path toward MY future!"

Yasenia looked at the sky with wrathful eyes and roared, "I'm not the one that fears the Heavens!"

"The Heavens will be the ones trembling under my might!"

"The Heavens will rotate around me!"

"And those who try to stop my ascension will become my stepping stones!"

Yasenia's voice echoed through the battlefield, her will piercing the sky and her determination strong enough to make the trial around her tremble.

That was Yasenia's conviction.

That was Yasenia's core being.

She was not a normal cultivator. She was a challenger. A Heaven-defier. Someone that wouldn't hesitate to go against the World itself if her ideals were challenged.

Heaven, Earth, Me 2 (GL)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें