Chapter 8 - sorry for everything

Start from the beginning

Frank mind linked the whole pack to tell them that he would visiting tomorrow the grounds and that he was looking forward to meeting them all. We all felt the joy and relieve flowing through the pack link.

John looked at me and smiled "Finn, we talk soon."

"Okay" I nodded, I hope it is good because Frank didn't accept me as his Gamma. Doesn't he want me?

"As for you, Christopher, you can stay as a pack member. Or you can choose to leave and seek out another pack."

Christopher didn't reponed but stormed out the diner room. Beth stood at the side with a huge smile on her face and I winked at her.

*****

Later that evening I walked with John through the garden, he had asked me to step outside with him.

"James is your brother?"

"Yes, we are twins."

"That's why I also sense Beta-blood with you."

"Yes, our father was the Beta of Christophers father."

"Why is James the Beta?"

"Our fathers decided it because James was the oldest. Only by 5 minutes but..."

"Did that ever bother you?"

"Uh... yes and no. It only bothered me that I never got the chance to show them that I could be also a good Beta, but I love being the Gamma. And my brother is a good Beta."

"But you don't share the same mate."

I chuckled "no, but that's because we are fraternal twins. Apparently, that only happens with identical twins."

"Your mate rejected you?"

"Yes, how do you know that?"

"I feel your wolf sadness."

"Yes, she did. I wasn't powerful enough for her. She wanted an Alpha or a Beta as a mate. She tried to seduce my brother, but he was not interested."

"She didn't try with Christopher?"

"Of course, but he was only interested in sex, nothing more. He threw her out."

"So, he did think about your feelings."

"No, he didn't, he fucked her for a month. For the time she was here, I visited other packs, till he threw her out."

"Fucker."

"Our friendship wasn't worth much apparently." I sighed.

"Are your parents still alive?"

"Yes, but they are travelling the world. After Christopher's parents died, they stayed till we were 18. Once a year they pass by."

"And your sister?"

"She found her mate a couple of months ago, Alpha Jayden Wood."

"Oh yes from the Moon Valley Pack. He is good one."

"Yes, and a good friend of Flo. Did you find your mate?"

"Yes, I did, 7 years ago."

"But?"

"I found her in some pack that I was visiting. I was 20 years old and eager to find her. My father sent me to a pack, he was worried about bad leadership. He was right, the Alpha had lost his mate and son in a rouge attack, and he lost it."

"Alpha Roberto of the Yellow stone pack?"

"Yes, a lot of people had already left the pack. When we arrived, there weren't many people around. Most of them looked weak, and my wolf was very agitated from the moment we entered his land. I thought that it was because he saw how the people were treated. We arrived late and were quickly moved to a cabin in the woods. I slept really bad; I couldn't contain my wolf anymore around 4am. He forced me to shift a ran toward the packhouse. There I smelled her, my mate, I shifted back and opened door after door. I found her in the basement..."