35. He is at Kim's.

They arrived Seoul and searched for Jimin everywhere, but didn't found him.

After hours searching he lend a help from his department hacking systems, they hacked some streets, cameras and found a clip of Jimin walking on the streets and a car coming from infront, but he didn't stopped.

To his luck the driver stopped the car just inches away from him.

"Oh, this car seems familiar... " Taehyung said as he watched the clips.

"He is at Kim's." Yoongi said, showing the car number and details of the car to Jungkook.

"Namjoon Hyung..." Jungkook said as he dropped both of his friends and speed up his car towards Kim's penthouse.

He just prayed in his mind for Jimin's safety.

He dialled Namjoon's number but the latter didn't picked up.

He parked his car outside of the Kim's house as he walked towards the gate with rushed steps.

He can't wait to see Jimin.

He knocked on the door and after some seconds he heard some footsteps.

"Oh Jungkook..." Namjoon said as he opened the door wide for the latter to come in.

Jungkook walked in as he looked around to find someone. "Hyung, I- I... um where's he?" Jungkook asked to Namjoon who crossed his arms over his chest.

"So now after 2 days you remember him?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow as he looked at the younger who looked down.

"Hyung, you also that from how long I was trying to solve this." Jungkook said desperately.

"But Jungkook you left him alone and your sister kicked him out of your house... Do you know he wanted to die." Namjoon said and Jungkook frozed on his place. "He wanted to throw himself in front of any car, but by the luck it was me." Namjoon's voice is tight.

"Namjoon cookies are almost-" Jungkook turned as he heard Jin's voice from behind. Jin stopped talking when he noticed him, looking at the younger he rolls his eyes. "What are you doing here?" Jin asked as he eyed his husband.

"I am here to get Jimin." Jungkook said as he again looked around the living room, Namjoon and Jin is here... Where is Jimin? He thought to himself.

"Oh... But Jimin isn't going with you." Jin said glaring at the younger. He again rolls his eyes when he remembered how Jimin is giving him puppy eyes because he wanted to talk the officer, he wanted to heard his voice only one time, but Jin restrained him to do that because he wanted Jungkook to realise his mistake, he kept Jimin busy with some activities.

"I think Jimin will decide it by himself." Jungkook said as he walked further in search for Jimin. But stopped when he heard a voice.

"Jin Hyung... Cookies are ready." He heard a familiar voice coming from the kitchen and without wasting any second he ran towards the kitchen.

He walked in with slow steady steps and saw Jimin's back he is arranging cookies in a tray.

Jimin didn't realised it's him. "Jin Hyung see, finally I made it." The smaller chippered in his sweet honey voice and Jungkook was dying to hear it. He is glad that Namjoon and Jin found him and nothing bad happened to him, he looked at the smaller. Who is wearing grey hoddie which is from Jin's brand collection, he can tell by seeing the hoddie design and a pair of grey pajamas which has a bear printed on it. He walked towards him and stopped just behind him.

Jungkook sighed as he sneaked his arms around Jimin's waist caging him between himself and the kitchen counter, the smaller breath hitched when he smelled a familiar scent. He stopped doing the task, and fozed on his place, when Jungkook noticed that the younger didn't avoid his touches he placed his head on the younger's shoulder from behind nugling his nose in the younger's neck sending shivers down Jimin's spine. He sighed in relief.

It's his home.

His Jimin is his home.

Jimin sighed as he didn't move from his place, his heart beat accelerated as he bit his lips, his eyes welled up with tears, he missed him so much.

He isn't angry at his husband, he can never be angry at the man who gave him roof and food when he was thrown away from his own family, he can't be angry at the man who never left his side, not even for his family, who trusted him so much, he can't angry at the man who gave him his name by marrying him, his husband.

The love of his life.

He knows it was his fault, he should have told him earlier, but whatever happened it's written in his destiny and no one can change it. He was just angry at himself that he disappointed the officer.

How can he hate the man, who trusted him even though the proofs are against him.

"I am sorry." He heard Jungkook mumbled his face is still in the crook of the smaller's neck. "I am sorry My Love." Jungkook wishpers again lightly kissing him neck making the smaller's tremble. "Will you forgive your husband?" Jungkook said huskily tightening his arms around the younger's waist as he slides the tray to make some space in the counter, he picked up the younger and in a swift move he made him sit on the counter to face him.

He parted Jimin's legs and stood between them as he attached his body to the younger, who looked down while blushing.

"Are you not gonna talk to me." Jungkook pouted as he looked at the younger who peeked at him through the eyelashes. "I can understand... Whatever I did it wasn't easy to forgive me." Jungkook said cupping his cheeks so they can look into eachother's eyes. "But I can't live without you." The younger can see the sincerity in the officer's eyes.

He knows how much the officer loves him, you don't need any words when your eyes tells.

Jungkook hugged him as he kissed his neck repeatedly making the younger shudder, he closed his eyes when he felt the officer sucking on the particular stop from a long time. The officer moved away from his neck to look at the younger, who is looking so breathtaking, his cresent eyes is glowing, his red nose, his plumpy lips, his blushing cheeks, everything about him is so beautiful.

After admiring him some minutes he pulled the younger is a harsh kiss.

To be Continued.

Here's the update for your impatient assess

Here's the update for your impatient assess.🤣

Don't forget to leave your votes and comments.👀

Thankyou so much for reading.❤️
You all are so amazing.✨
I love you all.💋