30. I Iove you's and Promises

"Don't go, Please." Jimin whined Nth time cluching on Jungkook's hand... It's been 3 weeks Jimin has seen the bracelet but he didn't asked anything to Jungkook.

"Jimin... Do you want to tell me something?" Jungkook asked as looked at the boy who is frozen in his place after hearing the question.

"I- I... Yes- no." Jimin panicked as he shooked his head, he knows it's wrong, he should have tell him about the bracelet maybe it will help him to find out the culprit, but who is the culprit. Because the bracelet is his and he didn't know shit about what happened with Jungkook's sister.

What if They blamed him?

What if they threw him out?

Even though somewhere in his heart, he knows Jungkook will never doubt him but it's his sister after all, will Jungkook trust him?

He is scared and anxious.

Scared of loosing the officer.

He is crying a lot thinking all the negative things, he has been clinging on Jungkook since that day, as promised Jungkook took him to Hoseok's dance studio, but he refused to take the dance classes, he didn't wanted to do anything, he is not eating well and Jungkook noticed it too, he got scolded by Jungkook but he can't help it. He just wanted to be with Jungkook all the time. Whenever Jungkook was getting ready to go for his work, he followed him everywhere like a lost puppy and whines not to go.

Jungkook is also surprised by his behaviour. He is noticing everything but didn't said anything till now. Because today the boy is again pleading him to not to go to his work.

Jungkook frowned as he looked at the boy. "Do you want to tell me anything?" Jungkook asked again as he saw the boy clinging on him again, it's not like he didn't like it Jimin's clinging on himself, it's just he knows something is not right with him, the boy is going through with something which he didn't know even after living with him, he is angry at himself, he has seen his red puffy eyes everyday when he came back from his work, he just wanted to Jimin to believe him and tell him by himself what's the matter.

"Please don't go." Jimin said desperately looking in his eyes, he holds Jungkook's hands tightly.

Jungkook sighed. "Will you tell me what happened? Why are you behaving like this?" The officer asked pulling the younger more close.

"I- I just... I-I am n-not feeling well." Jimin said surrounding his hands around the officer's neck.

"Are you okay? What happened? Is it hurting anywhere? Let's go to hospital?" Jungkook panicked as he looked at the boy who has tears in his eyes.

Jimin shooked his head as some tears fell from his eyes. I don't deserve you, he thought as he hid his face in Jungkook's neck. "D-Don't worry please." Jimin wishpers near the officer's ear, somehow it's sounds very seductive and the officer's can feel goosebumps arises in his body.

The officer pulled away a little as he saw the desire in the boy's eyes, he tried to move away, but the look in Jimin's eyes is making it impossible for him.

Jimin looked into the officer's eyes and gazed at towards his thin lips which looks dry, he saw how the officer licked his lips his heart beat accelerated. He didn't know when tip toed a little as he pulled down the officer a little and attached his thick lips to the officer's thin one.

The officer is shocked he didn't expected this bold move coming from Jimin but nonetheless he kissed back the younger hungrily pulling him more closer.

Jimin's tears fell from his eyes when he through what would happen if Jungkook will know about the truth sooner or later.

Jungkook again tried to pull away from the kiss when he felt Jimin's tears but the smaller didn't ket him pull away. Jungkook is impressed the boy's knows how to kiss now thanks to Jungkook who trained him when he was in the bed rest after getting shot.

They kissed desperately licking, sucking and biting on each other's lips, Jungkook subconsciously moved his hands down to the smaller's ass squeezing it, the smaller moaned in the kiss causing to wake up something in both of them.

Jungkook walked towards the bed with Jimin glueing to him and kissing his back. They let their bodies fall on the bed, the officer pulled away when he felt the younger is getting out of breath but he chuckled when Jimin whined and attached his lips to the officer.

"What happened to you today hmm?" The officer mumbled in the kiss when he felt the younger unbuttoning his uniform shirt.

The younger pulled away and looked at him with teary eyes and swollen red lips because of kissing too much. "You will leave me." The younger mumbled and the officer's looked at him with unreadable expressions.

Jungkook took a deep breath before pecking his lips again. "I am very disappointed in myself that I still haven't done anything to make you believe in myself." Jungkook said caressing his cheeks and the boy shooked his head.

"N-No p-please it's not like that J-Jungkook... Please don't think it, it's just that it happened to me everytime whenever I thought everything is going to be fine, things always got worse." Jimin sobbed hugging the officer. "I-It's me... I know don't d-deserve you but please don't ever leave me or I will d-die." The younger's voice cracked as he said those things. "Jungkook." Jimin wishpers as he looked into his eyes. "I-I love y-you." Jimin cried hugging the officer who is taken aback from another confession.

"I love you too Jimin." The officer smiled as let out those words their heart thumps in a rhythms, Jimin cried more as he heard those words back from the officer. "And I just want you to believe me. I will never leave you." Jungkook wishpers ruffling the younger's hair.

"Pinky promise?" Jimin sniffed looking at him extending his small finger.

The officer chuckled and nodded joining their pinkys. "Pinky promise." Jungkook said as he dived down to take younger's lips between his as he removed his shirt.

They wishpered I love you's in each other's ear again and again, Jungkook again promised him again to be with him in every step in their life and they Lost themselves in each other's warmness.

And the smaller swear he is the most luckiest person on the earth when he is in the officer's embrace.

To be Continued.

How's it? 😏

Thankyou so much for reading.❤️
You all are so amazing.✨