10. I-I don't have anyone.

"What are you saying?" Jungkook said sternly making the girl flinch as Jungkook glares at her.

"S-Sir I am saying the truth." The girl gulped looking at the floor, now she understood why people says 'devil shivers hearing Jeon Jungkook's name'.

"How do you know about this?" Jungkook asked trying to calm himself, he don't know why he is so angry right now.

"A- Actually sir, I talked to him, I know the rules says that we can't even move our tongues when we are on missions, but I wasn't able to see his state, he was continuously crying without any sleep and eating anything, he was very scared." The girl told him with sadness in her eyes and his heart crushed after hearing this, he cursed himself for leaving him alone with officer Kim, he knows officer Kim personally he is very kind and professional when it comes to his work, he will treat him kindly. But still he is feeling heavy in his chest.

"How do you know he is in danger?" Jungkook asked darkly.

"He told me he is from Busan. They didn't kidnapped jimin, um s-someone left him there in exchange of some money." She told him, which didn't shocked him, he heard these types of cases almost everyday. "I have a request just keep him for some weeks, I would never asked you if I don't have to go on another mission." She pleaded to him, he is so lost in his thoughts when he nodded unconsciously he didn't know. "Thankyou so much sir, I am tomorrow but before going on another mission I wanted to meet him and make sure he is safe."

"But why are you doing this for him? Do you know him personally?" Jungkook asked even though he knew there's a least chance she knew him from before.

"N- No, but I can't leave him like this, I think he is still under age and I have some personal reasons, officer Jeon please keep him for some weeks till then I will try to get information about his family then I will take him with me, just look after him for some time." She said with pleading eyes, Jungkook sighed and nodded.

He also don't know why he agreed, he have to focus on other important things which is more important for him.

"Thankyou. I think officer Kim is done with his investigation." She said looking behind him, he turned around to find officer Kim and Jimin are coming towards them and,

What the Fuck...

Why Jimin is clutching on his sleeve?

Another feeling bubbles up in his chest and he want to punch The Kim Fucking Taehyung. why he has to used his charms on everyone even after having a fucking boyfriend.

He gritted his teeth.

"Nice to meet you Jiminiee." He heard officer Kim said pinching Jimin's both cheeks as he noticed Jimin blushed looking down.

Jiminieeee??? He screamed in his mind watching the scene infront of him, with dark eyes.

Officer Kim turned towards Jungkook and smirked.

He fucking smirked.

"I am done here Officer Jeon, now you can take him to hospital for check up and don't forget to send the reports till evening." He said in a tight voice looking at Jeon then he looked at Jimin. "See you soon." as he left from there.

Winking at Jimin, making Jeon's blood boil.

Jungkook cleared his throat to get Jimin's attention and ended up getting both of them, the agent So Yeon and Jimin. Jimin looks up at him. "Come in my office after talking to Agent So Yeon." He told him and left towards his office after getting a nod from him.

"Jimin, How are you?" The girl asked getting his attention, he looked at him and nodded his head.

"I- I am fine." Jimin said as he smiled a little.

"Jimin do you want to go home? I mean your parents will be worrying about you. Right?" She asked testing the waters even though she knows he don't have parents she heard it when Jimin is mumbling everything while sleeping when they were kidnapped.

"I- I don't have a-anyone." Jimin's said as his voice trembled and eyes getting teary remembering his his noona who only cared for him in this cruel world, but now he has no one, he is alone.

"I am sorry Jimin." She said feeling guilty, she just wanted to know something, something Jimin is hiding. "Jimin you told me you were from Busan, do you know someone there so I can tell them your whereabouts, I am asking because I am going there for some reason, maybe I can help you." She again said maybe he will tell him something, she noticed how his eyes twinkles when she said Busan but in a next second he frowned and shooked his head. She sighed. "It's okay, I know you are not comfortable sharing anything now, but remember I am always if you needed me ok?" She said smiling at him while patting his head he nodded and smiled back at her.

They didn't noticed someone's burning eyes looking at them from slightly opened doors.

"Jimin take care of yourself okay, you are staying with officer Jeon, just don't panick or scared, I know him he is very kind man, he will look after you till I come back, okay?" She said caressing his hair and Jimin felt a wave of heat rushed through his neck to cheeks. He nodded at her and held her hand.

"T-Thankyou n- noona." He said making her freeze. "Thankyou for s-saving me." He said with teary eyes, he didn't realised when she pulled him in a tight hug.

"It's Okay, Take care." She said ruffling his hair as they parted away from the hug.

"I will, Y-You too take care." Jimin said smiling playing with his sleeves.

"I have to go, you should go in officer Jeon's office." She said and Jimin heart thumps for some unknown reasons. He nodded and left waving at her.

Jungkook is searching for some papers in the rack that's when he heard Jimin's voice at the door. "O- Officer."

"Come in and locked the door." Jimin shivered hearing the dark voice as he remembered So Yeon's words.

'Don't be scared he is kind man.'

To be Continued.

Here's another chapter

Here's another chapter.😃

I hope you all liked the chapter.🙂
Please leave comments.🥲

Thankyou so much for reading.❤️
You all are so amazing.✨
</3