09. He's in Danger.

"Take a seat." Jungkook said to Jimin as he pointed at the chair which is placed in front of his working table.

Jimin quickly sat down on the chair looking around in the office. As when Jungkook also settled on his chair they heard a Knock on the office door.

Jungkook sighed. "Come in." He gave his permission to whoever is on the other side.

"Good Morning, officer Jeon." So Yeon greeted him bowing as he nodded, Jimin relaxed after hearing familiar voice, he secretly glanced at her just to see, she is also staring at him with concern filled eyes.

"You want to tell me something? Agent So Yeon." Jungkook asked as he raised a brow when he caught her looking at jimin. She cleared her throat and nodded. "Is it about the case?" Jungkook asked looking irritated by her presence which he also don't know why he is behaving like this. She shooked her head at his question. "Then?" He asked looking confused.

"Officer if you don't mind can I talk to Jimin first?" She asked hesitantly looking at Jimin who is looking down at his lap, he also wanted to thank her, forwhat she did for him for everyone who was caged there.

He was about to deny her request but he noticed jimin's secret glances on her, he nodded. "You can talk to him later. But first, tell me what you wanted to talk to me?" Jungkook asked in a tight voice, looking darkly at her.

"Actually sir, I was sayi-" Her words cuts of because of a knock on his office door which is already open.

"Officer Jeon, Officer Kim wants all the reports of those last night victims, but he is saying that he didn't get all." Another officer said as he is standing on the door, he looks up and glanced at the new face but immediately averted his gaze after getting a glare from officer Jeon.

"Tell him, he will get all reports by today evening." Jungkook said glaring at his junior who dared to look at Jimin. Jeon can feel Jimin is uncomfortable with unfamiliar presence in the office room

"S-Sir, he wants to meet him." The officer said while looking down at the floor don't want to make eye contact with Jeon anymore.

Jungkook nodded. "You can go now." Jungkook dismissed him as the other officer left from there bowing to Jeon.

"So, Miss Kim. What were you saying?" Jungkook asked as he stood up from his chair, as he walked towards the file rack.

"Sir I think you let him meet Officer Kim." She said hesitatly looking down at the floor and Jungkook understood that she doesn't want to talk in front of Jimin about whatever the matter is.

He sighed and nodded at her. "Wait outside of my office." Jungkook told her and she left his office bowing. Jungkook turned towards Jimin's chair. "You are going to meet another officer who is incharge of this case with me." Jungkook said leaning on the table. "Just don't Panick...I will be there, ok?" Jungkook said looking at him, Jimin nodded as he looks up at jungkook biting his lips nervously.

"O-Ok." The smaller wishpers softly standing up from the chair as they both walked out of the office.

Jungkook walked with Jimin behind him clutching on the taller sleeves tightly, Jungkook let him do as he pleased maybe he is scared or uncomfortable around more people or maybe traumatized after whatever happened with him.

He knocked on the door as they both heard " Come in" From inside.

Jungkook opened the door as he felt Jimin gripped his arm leaving his sleeves, he felt something in his stomach going up to down, his heartbeat accelerated.

"Good Morning Officer Jeon." A tall man greeted him with a smile, Jeon greeted him back as the tall officer glanced behind him observing the small figure very keenly, Jimin's grip tightened on jungkook's arm as he hid behind his bulky posture.

The another officer raised his eyebrows with a small smirk plastered on his lips as he saw the seen.

Jungkook cleared his throat as he understood what's going on the another officer's mind.

"Officer Kim, he is Jimin." Jungkook said looking at the another tall officer as he pointed towards Jimin who is looking scared as hell. The Officer nodded at understanding.

"I want his statement and after that I will send him to hospital with someone for his blood test done." Namjoon said glancing towards Jimin. Jungkook can feel Jimin's small hands are trembling holding him arm tightly.

"You don't have to send him with anyone I will take him there." And Jungkook also didn't realized when these words left from his mouth, surprising the another officer, He is also surprised by himself.

What the hell he is doing?

Jungkook is frustrated by himself, why he is behaving like the boy is his responsibility? He is done with his work, the mission is completed, then why he is still with him?

He sighed closing his eyes for a brief moment. Ignoring the another officer he turned to Jimin. "Jimin officer Kim will ask you some questions, don't Panick just tell him whatever you know. Okay." Jungkook said calmly as he removed Jimin hand from his arm, he can feel jimin's hand turning cold. He noticed how Jimin tried to hold his sleeve but before Jimin can hold him he moved away. "I am in my office, just send him there when you are done with your questions." Jungkook told Namjoon then left from there ignoring Jimin's tearful eyes, ignoring his heart which wanted to stay with the boy.

"So, um Jimin?" Officer Kim called him getting his attention as he pouted when he realised how officer ignored him and left him here alone, breaking his promise. "Take a seat please." Namjoon said as he pointed towards the chair which is placed beside Jimin. "What is your name?"

"P- Park Jimin."

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

"Agent So Yeon, what you wanted to tell me?" Jungkook asked looking at the girl who is looking nervous as hell.

"Sir, I have a request." The agent asked hesitantly and jungkook is more confused now.

"What request?" Jungkook asked as he raised a brow looking at the girl curiously, Ignoring his disappointed heart because of some reason.

"Can... Can you keep h-him with you for some days?" She asked while shuttering a little and jungkook knows whom she is reffering as 'him' but wanted to hear it from her mouth.

"Who?" He asked trying to be confused.

"T- That boy Jimin." She answers him.

"Why should I?" He asked ignoring how his heart thumped at the girls request.

"B- Because, He is in danger."

To be Continued.

Thankyou so much for reading

Thankyou so much for reading.❤
Don't forget to leave comments.
Y'all are so amazing.✨