25. Get ready to take Jeon's bullet.

"No, Jin Hyung he isn't familiar with you, I will send him with you." Jungkook sighed Nth time, he is repeating the same thing over and over again but seems like the other person is stubborn just like him.

"You don't have to worry, he knows me, do you forget that we already met at the mall." Jin said as he was about to enter in the Jeon mansion to get Jimin, but stopped by Jimin.

It's another day and today is their reception, jin is standing outside his house from last half an hour wanting to take Jimin somewhere but Jungkook isn't letting him in. "Hyung, he is still not comfortable going around with someone else and what if you lost him somewhere." Jungkook shooked his head thinking what will Jimin do alone if he got lost in unknown City, he didn't know anything about Seoul.

Jin rolls his eyes. "Don't be stupid Jungkook, he is not a kid, and I will be there with him, I will not leave him alone even for a moment." Jin said trying to convince the younger.

After thinking some seconds, Jungkook nodded his head, it will be better for Jimin to go around and make some friends, he don't know why he is being overprotective over Jimin. "Come in, I will go get him."

"No, no I am waiting here in my car." Jin said pointing towards his car, Jungkook nodded and disappeared inside the house.

He walked in his room as he saw the younger is looking out of the window. He turned around when he heard someone entered in the room.

"Do you remember Jin Hyung, in the mall?" Jungkook asked, Jimin nodded as he remembered the man who is laughing so hard at his own jokes.

"Y-Yeah." He smiled as he nodded his head.

"He is outside, he wants you to take somewhere." Jungkook said as he noticed the younger tensed. "If you are comfortable."

Jimin tensed hearing it, he isn't fan of going out of the house, since his childhood. It's not like he didn't like it, he used to be very bubbly and cheerful but the things happened to him in his childhood, he was being bullied by Jun Ho and his friends they used to pull his hair and make him fall by trickier him in front of so many students, they did so many things to bully him, he shivered remembering those horrible things, after middle school, his aunt make him drop his studies because they can't afford it, he cried and asked to her that why can't he let him study too like his noona and Jun Ho, he wants to go to school he didn't wanted to leave his favourite dance classes, it was his favourite subject from childhood, that's the first time he cried in front of his aunt and uncle, but ended beaten by his aunt, out of pity his uncle make him joined dance classes and he was very happy, he isn't used to be around so many people, whenever they go to any trip or out somewhere he used to live alone in the house.

"Jimin?" Jungkook called when he noticed that his husband is lost in his thoughts.

The younger flinched as he looked at the officer then nodded hesitantly.

"Jimin you don't have to if you don't want to go, I will come with you but I have some important work-" His words cuts of by the younger.

"I-I want to go." Smaller said giving him a assuring smile. He is uncomfortable, but he wants to try other things too, he didn't wanted to be burden on the officer, even though officer told him so many times not to think like that but he can't help himself, besides he can trust Jin he is his friend and the man is nice.

"Ok... Where's the phone I gave you?" Jungkook asked as he looked around.

Jimin gulped. "In the bag." Jimin said biting his lips.

"Jimin, I didn't gave it to you, so you can keep it in the bag." The officer scolded the younger whose heart fluttered. The officer opened the bag in which Jimin still kept his all clothes, he frowned and looked at the younger. "Why you didn't put your clothes in the closet?"