18. I will.

Thankyou so much my precious gems

Thankyou so much my precious gems.❤️ 😭

"Marry me." Jungkook said those words like like he is just asking for a 'cup of tea'. He looked at the smaller who is looking at him with a very confused face.

Jimin is thinking that maybe he didn't heard what Jungkook said. 'Marry me?' but why would Jungkook will ask him for marriage? Who is he? No-one. Well he didn't know that he heard it correct.

"I- I didn't hear you." The smaller mumbled looking at officer trying to listen it carefully.

The officer gulped. "Will you Marry me?" Jungkook asked again and Jimin swear he felt everything he stopped around him, his breath quickens, heart beat accelerated. His stomach twirls, The officer is asking him to marry him?

He opened his mouth to say something but nothing cames out. Jungkook stared at him for some time and about to say something again.

"Y-You want to m-marry me?" He asked in a low voice pointing towards himself and the officer nodded. "W-Will you k-kick me out of the house if I don't agree?" Jimin asked another question looking at him with his puppy eyes.

"No." Jungkook answered as he shooked his head, why Jimin always think like that. "It's okay if you don't-"

"I will." Jimin said without shuttering as he looked down, hiding his blushing cheeks, why is he blushing like a main lead actresses? He is just helping the officer, the officer has done so many things for his sake, he saved his life, he is just doing a favour, the officer trust him and he is proven it just now.

Jungkook looked surprised, he thought maybe he was going to reject his proposal, his heart skips a few beats after hearing the smaller's answers, but there's something more in his heart, he didn't wanted to deny the fact that he didn't regret asking Jimin for marriage, maybe it's too soon to believe someone but he can't help when it's comes to Jimin. He sighed as he moved towards the boy who is looking down while blushing. He crouched down infront of him and held his hands which was resting in his lap. "Thankyou." The officer said lightly squeezing his hands, his lips streched in a small smile when he noticed Jimin's flustered cheeks, he didn't know what should he didn't but whenever he found Jimin getting flustered he can't help but wanted to squeeze his chubby cheeks, he stood up as he lifted Jimin's chin to look at him. "It's your birthday in two days, right?" Jungkook asked as he came closer making Jimin leaned back on the chair, he nodded. "We will get married that day." Jungkook said in a husky voice making the poor soul shiver to the core. "Alright?" The poor boy nodded closing his eyes, he can feel the officer's breaths fanning over his forehead, he is closing his eyes maybe waiting for something to happened, But to his dismay nothing happened. He opened his eyes and saw the officer isn't there.

Where- and he noticed their empty plates are not there, what is he doing to my poor heart, he placed his hand in his chest where he call feel his heart his beating wildly. He stood up from the chair to clean the table, that's when he heard Jungkook's voice from the kitchen.

"Leave everything... Go to my room and wear anything you want we are going out." The officer completed as he just nodded his head even though the officer can't see him. He hesitantly walked inside the officer's room to get some clothes, he opened the cupboard and picked a black hoodie which he noticed the officer wears whenever he is at home, then he decided he will not take any jeans or it will be so big on him, yesterday Jungkook found a jeans which is perfectly fine on him so he decided to change it, he closed the cupboard and he was about to remove his hoddie that's when he heard a knock on the door.

"Jimin? Are you there?" He heard the officer's voice.

"Y-Yes, just a minute please." The smaller mumbled as he changed his hoddie.

"I am waiting outside." Again he heard the officer's voice as he heard officer's loud steps going out of the day.

He immediately changed it and looked in the mirror to see himself if anything wrong, but he was surprised, he looked more good like he used to do, his cheeks are red, he is not skinny, he gained some weight, after all the officer is feeding him well and he will make sure he ate more, he smiled a little.

Is this is, what his noona used to talk about that someone will come in your life and everything will change, someone will love him like he saw in the dramas. Is it happening in his life too?

Is that someone in not anyone, but the officer?

He shooked his head, he didn't wanted to get his hopes high. But he can't help it when the officer is treating him very gently. He can't help it whenever he comes closer, he just wanted to live with him all his life.

But is it even possible, he can't live here forever, can he? He thought in his mind then pouted. Then he remembered that Jungkook is waiting for him outside, he quickly ran outside locking all the door, when he closed the door he found Jungkook standing there leaning on the wall as he is talking on the phone. He decided to stand there he didn't wanted to listen what is he talking maybe it's private that's why he came here to talk, he sighed.

Jungkook looked at him when he felt Jimin standing there playing with his sleeves, Jungkook found it cute, he is looking so cute in his hoddie, this one is his favourite, he walked towards him as he hangs up the call.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook said as he unconsciously lifted his hand and tucked the smaller's hair strand behind his ears, again maki him blushing mess.

When he realised what is he doing he quickly backed away clearing his throat. "L- Let's go." He said as he turned around and started walking but then just after some seconds he felt a hold on his sleeves he smiled pleasingly and held the smaller hand gently dragging him towards the parking.

To be Continued.

Tell me why he is so small? I miss them so much

Tell me why he is so small? I miss them so much.😭🥺

Hope you all liked the chapter, I saw many of you stopped commenting 🥹

Thankyou so much for reading.❤️
You all are so amazing.✨