34. Jimin... where are you?

"Lee Jun Ho." A police officer's voice boomed through the living room as he shouted the culprits name.

After hearing the unfamiliar voice everyone came out in the living room.

Mr. Lee Jun Ho's father came out with a confused expressions on his face, Mrs Lee looked at her daughter Yong Ae who shrugged her shoulders.

They all looked at Jun Ho who has terrified expressions on his face.

"What happened officer?" Mr. Lee asked as he walked towards the officer.

"We are here to arrest Lee Jun Ho on those arrest warrant." The Officer shows the papers infront of Mr. Lee's face.

"Officer Jeon?" The officer turned back and called another officer.

A tall, bulky, handsome officer walked towards them as he adjusted his expensive sun glasses.

"But officer My son is innocent." Mrs. Lee came forward and said.

Officer Jeon chuckled. He gritted his teeth as he is trying not to strangle them to death.

"Jun Ho... What is he saying?" Yong Ae asked to her brother who is sweating furiously and shooked his head.

"He is saying the truth... Your brother is a criminal, he is a murderer." Officer Jeon said as Their eyes widened. "A drug dealer, he sells people and the list goes on."

"Jun Ho... Is it true?" His sister asked as she saw Jun Ho getting pale. And the girl eyes widened, she gripped her brothers collar. "WHERE IS JIMIN? WHAT YOU DID TO MY JIMIN? DID YOU SOLD HIM TOO... I SWEAR JUN HO I WILL KILL YOU." The girl screamed out of her lungs shaking his brother who is already trembling with fear.

Jeon came towards them as he handcuffed Jun Ho. "He sold him too... But... Don't worry, he is okay." The officer mumbled looking at Yong Ae's worried expressions, now he understood why Jimin loves her so much and first time he isn't jealous Jimin loving someone else other than him.

"How do you know?" She is confused, how the officer knows his brother?

Officer Jeon smirked and looked at Jun Ho and Jun Ho's mother. "I am his lover- oh husband whom with he ran away." He chuckled as he saw everyone gasped. "Get him fast... I don't have anytime to waste." Jungkook said darkly and turned around to leave but stopped. "I will let you meet him." He said to the girl who gave him a slight nod.

They all walked out of the house with handcuffed Jun Ho. The officer and Jungkook shooked their hands.

Finally the case is solved he was working for 3 years, he didn't know if he should be happy or sad, he will make sure that bastard get good punishment.

"Thankyou officer Jeon for helping us to solve this case, We will take care of the rest, just keep the original copy to yourself, we will get it to you at the court hearing." The officer said and Jeon nodded and left to his car where his friends are waiting for him.

"Are you done?" Yoongi asked giving him some files, and the officer frowned getting new information.

"Hmm..." Jungkook nodded throwing the file at Taehyung and himself got out of the car for some reason.

"Well, this is new shit." Taehyung said as he raised an eyebrow, checking the papers.

Jungkook leaned back on the car's door pressed the phone on his ear after dialling a number.

It's been 2 days since he left his husband crying, in these days his heart isn't in piece, it took them 2 days to submit the reports and proofs in Busan's police department, he was worried for Jimin and trying to call him from last 2 days, but the latter isn't answering his calls, Jungkook. In these months how much he knows Jimin he can tell, Jimin isn't the person who ignored someone. And he can never ignore Jungkook.

He sighed calling the number again, and it picked up.

"Jimin, are you there? Jimin..." He called desperately.

"Kookie... It's me." The officer frowned when he heard Ye Soul's voice.

"Soul... Where's Jimin?" He asked.

"Kookie... I can't find him from 2 days. He searched for him in the house everywhere but he isn't here." The girl said in a small voice. "I found his phone in your room today and I thought you took him away." The girl said pouting, Jungkook's heart accelerated after hearing this.

"Soul, are- are you sure?" Jungkook shuttered as he asked to the Litt girl who nodded even though Jungkook can't see her.

"I heard some workers are saying, 'Yu Ri did wrong she didn't have to throw him out of the house'..." The girl said and Jungkook clenched his jaw.

"Don't worry, I will come back with Jiminie okay." Jungkook said as he hangs up the call.

Why he left him alone!

"Jimin... Where are you?" He mumbled as a tear fell from his eyes.

"Jungkook are you not coming in?" He wiped his eyes when he heard Taehyung's voice, he opened the door and sat on the driver's seat.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked as he eyed Jungkook through the mirror.

"J-Jimin... Isn't at h-home from last 2 days." His voice trembled as he said those words and remembered Jimin's words.

"P-Please d-don't leave me a-alone, I am s-scared."

"Y-You will leave me, like e-everyone."

"I-I don't know anyone here, I-I don't know where to g-go."

"I will d-die if you leave me."

His heart clenched remember those words Jimin said to him, and he realised something.

Jimin was scared for being left alone and that's what he did. He left him alone.

"Fuck." He said as he banged his head on the steering wheel.

Taehyung and Yoongi worriedly looked at each other and then at Jungkook. "We will find him." They both said in unison.

"It's all my fault... I-I shouldn't have left him a-alone." Jungkook mumbled as he started the car.

To be Continued.

How is it?

Don't forget to leave your votes and comments.👀

Thankyou so much for showing your love and support towards the book, I am glad you all are enjoying.

Thankyou so much for reading.❤️
You all are so amazing.✨