32. You fucking don't believe me!

My precious gems, Thankyou so much ❤️

My precious gems, Thankyou so much ❤️. I love you all.

Jimin immediately sat up on the bed, when he heard officer's voice. He looked at the officer who has unreadable expressions on his face. The officer sat on the couch throwing his phone and car keys on the table. He looked up at Jimin who is sitting on the bed with the blanket covering half of his body, he is looking down.

"J-Jungkook... W-Where were you?" Jimin said as his voice trembled he slowly and hesitantly walked towards the officer who is looking at him like a prey. Jimin sat beside the officer who looked away from the smaller. "I was worried." Jimin said in a low voice looking towards the officer who still has unreadable expressions. Jungkook taking deep breaths, the smaller shifted more closer to Jungkook.

Why Jungkook is not talking to him?

"A-Are you okay." Jimin said placing his head on Jungkook's shoulder who is still not giving any reaction.

Because.

He is mad... Very mad and disappointed. Even after what he has done for him, the smaller didn't trusted him, he still didn't. He didn't know if he will be happy or sad, happy because he is very close to the truth and sad because the proofs are against Park Jimin.

Who is sitting sticking to him.

Who don't trust him.

He shifted away from Jimin and stood up from the couch, he opened his wardrobe and took out the bag which helds the bracelet.

Taking a deep breath to calm himself, He shows it infront of Jimin with raising his eyebrows.

"Do you know anything about this?" Jungkook asked his voice is tight but soft and Jimin can't tell if he is angry or not. He gazed towards the bracelet tears welled up in his eyes.

"J-Jungkook, actually... I- I w-was-" he is trying to form words.

"Do you know about this bracelet." He felt shivers hearing the officer's dark voice. He shifted in the couch as he wanted to go closer to the officer. "Don't move." The officer said sternly and Jimin's tears fell from his eyes.

"J-Jung- J-Jungkook... I." The boy's voice broked as he wanted to tell him everything but he don't know how.

Jungkook looked at the younger who is crying badly his heart broked, but he can't forget his sister. His blood boiled.

"Just fucking answer me. Yes or No." He almost shouted the smaller's body trembled as he looked at the officer with wide eyes.

It's first time he has seen him angry, he knows he deserves it, it's his fault, if he had told him earlier nothing will happen.

He nodded. "Y-Yes... I know it." Jimin mumbled hiding his face in his knees his body shooked as he cried.

"You saw it that day when Taehyung delivered this right!" Jungkook gritted his teeth as he glares at the boy. "Look at me." Jimin lifted his head as he sniffed looking at the officer.

The officer's heart clenched as he saw the boy's state he wanted to hug the smaller, wanted to wipe his precious tears, but he can't not right now. He isn't angry. He is disappointed.

"Why you didn't tell me anything that day?" Jungkook asked as his fist clenched, he walked back and forth, he is getting anxious why Jimin isn't telling him the truth? Is he hiding it from him even knowing everything? Did he knows everything?

"FUCKING TELL ME." Jungkook shouted but regretted when he saw how the younger crawled back on the sofa. He cried loudly hiding his face in his knees. The officer closed his eyes for some seconds taking a deep breath he walked towards the younger and sat beside him. "Jimin... Please tell me, please." He asked calmly and desperately.

"I-I was s-scared." Jimin's voice muffles as he sobbed. Jungkook sighed.

"You were scared! Hmm... How do you know about it?" Jungkook asked even after knowing.

"I-It's mine... M-My F-Father specially o-ordered it for m-me w-when I was 3." Jimin said as he cried remembering his dead parents, if they were alive maybe today he isn't in this situation.

The officer nodded. "How it was found in the car which hits my sister?" Jungkook asked as he tried to control his voice. He didn't wanted to scare the younger it's not his intentions.

Jimin Panicked, what if Officer thought he is the one who killed his sister. "J-Jung- J-Jungkook... I-I don't know anything p-please believe m-me, please I beg y-you, please believe I h- haven't done anything. I didn't k-know Jungkook, I haven't this b-bracelet with me since 3 years a-ago, J-Jun Ho t-took it away from me... I b-begged him not to take this, it's the o-only thing I have from them, I-I don't w-want to lose it, but he forcefully took it, he wanted to sold it. P-Please b-believe m-me." Jimin shuttered as he sat down on the floor holding Jungkook's thighs. He cried placing his face on Jungkook's his thighs.

Jungkook heard him carefully. He took every word to his mind.

"I never said you did something Jimin." Jungkook said looking at somewhere else, the smaller looked up at him with expectations.

He believes him.

"I am disappointed you still don't trust me." The officer laughing dryly as he said those words, the smaller Shooked his head while crying.

"I-I d-do... Please don't t-think like that I t-trust you with my life." Jimin said desperately holding the officer's face who sadly smiled at him as a tear left from his eyes.

"You fucking don't Jimin." The officer shooked his head and gently removed the younger hands from his face and stood up from the couch.

Jimin panicked, as he ran infront of the officer to stop him. "no... P-Please don't go, don't l-leave me." Jimin hugged him tightly hiding his face in the officer's chest.

"Leave me." Jungkook said as he removed the smaller's hand from himself, he walked out without looking back listening the smaller's painful cries.

He didn't turned back, because his heart is week for the younger, his heart is screaming just to back inside and comfort him. But his mind is screaming your dead sister deserves justice!

To be Continued.

Do not blame any character without reading further!!

Don't forget to leave votes and comments.💋

Thankyou so much for reading.❤️
You all are so amazing.✨