28. Confessions.

Jimin's knees are trembling as he tries to match his steps with Taehyung, he didn't know what happened, Taehyung just told him that Jungkook is injured. He is biting lips to control his sobs, he is wiping his eyes time to time, his heartbeat is increasing by the second as they are getting close to the room.

When Taehyung told him Jungkook is hurt he felt his soul left his body, now he understood why Mr. Jeon is glaring at him angrily and Mrs. Jeon's silently crying, maybe they are also thinking if happened because of him, nothing good happened because of him in this lifetime. 'He is a curse' he remembered his aunt used to say it and he believed it, He is really a curse. Curse for everyone who will come in his life.

"Jimin you should go in, I think he is awake by now." Taehyung said as he opened the door for Jimin but stopped his movements and frowned when he heard a loud laughter. He peeked in and saw their friends are in the room. He walked in the room to find they all are in the room laughing hard exept Yoongi.

Taehyung rolls his eyes. "Guys." Taehyung said getting their attention, everyone stopped laughing and looked at him with raised brow, he gestures at the door.

When they all left the room after saying bye to Jungkook and meeting Jimin outside, Taehyung noticed Yoongi's wierd glances on Jimin

He walked in with slow steady steps. Jungkook looked at him with surprised expressions on his face, he didn't know how Jimin got to know- well.

Fuck You Kim. He cursed Taehyung as he saw the boy's tears strained face. Jimin walked towards his bed, he looked at Jungkook who is laying on the hospital's bed shirtless in baby blue check pajama pants, he can see the bandages wrapped around his abdomen, his head resting on the headrest.

"W-What h-happened?" He sniffed pointed his index finger towards the officer's abdomen, instead of replying the officer held his finger and pulled him closer to make him sit on the visitors stool which is just attached to the bed.

"It's nothing." Jungkook answered wiping the smaller's tears who sobbed shaking his head.

"I-I am s-sorry." Jimin cried hiding his face with his palms. "I-It's all my f-fault." He mumbled as the officer frowned.

"But you didn't shoot me, did you?" Jungkook asked raising an eyebrow, the boy is cute but a little bit dumb, why he is sorry it's not even his fault.

Jimin removed his hands from his face as his eyes widened and mouth opened in shock. "Y-You got s-shot." Jungkook cursed himself for revealing it infront of the younger he thought he knows it.

The smaller cried. "It's not your fault and I am okay." Jungkook said placing his hand on the younger's cheeks, who shooked his head as he came closer to the officer he carefully wrapped his arms around the officer's neck and placed his face in the crook of his neck, he cried.

Jungkook softly brushes his hair trying to calm him down, mumbling it's not his fault but the younger is stubborn.

"I-I was so s-scared." Jimin's voice muffles on his neck as he stopped crying. "I thought you left me too." He again cried.

"What? You thought I am dead?" Jungkook chuckled as he asked.

"No." Jimin whined as he hit the officer's chest lightly who laughs more. "Y-You said you will c-come early b-but when you didn't I t-thought you l-left me like e-everyone else." The smaller's body shooked as a cried in the officer's embrace.

The officer sighed. "Jimin I- I... You know I will never leave you." Jungkook said sincerely caressing his nape. The younger lifted his head up to look at the officer. "I like you." Jimin gasped at the officer's bold confession his heart fluttered, he is lost in officer's eyes his eyes widened as the officer pulled him down a little then smashed their lips together.

The officer sucked on the younger's lips by pulling him more closer my his nape to get more access, he can't get enough of his lips. Jeon pulled away just to see the younger's red cheeks by blushing and swollen red lips. He looked at his eyes and found the same emotions. Jeon again eyed his lips while licking his own, Jimin is waiting for the officer to kiss him more, why did he stopped? Jimin saw how Jungkook is eyeing his lips he didn't waited for a second and leaned down press his lips against the officer. The officer's eyes widened but nonetheless he smiled at the tiny person in his doing nothing just pressing their lips together, Jungkook took his both lips between his he sucked them harshly making the smaller moan, The your gripped tightened on the officer's neck as he lost his balance and fell on the officer making him groan, the officer pulled away making him whine, Jimin looked at the officer's expressions.

"I- I am s-sorry." Jimin said worriedly as he tried to pull away from the officer but the officer held him by his waist not letting him move. Jimin looked him in the eyes. Then he remembered the officer just confessed to him that he likes him, should he also tell him about his feelings? Jimin bit his lips. "J-Jungkook... I l-like y-you too." Jimin wishpers looking in the officer's eyes.

The officer's heart skips a beat. "You do?" Jeon asked in a husky voice sending shivers down Jimin's spine.

"I-I do." Jimin wishpers, the officer again pulled him down in a hungry kiss.

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

"Yoongi Hyung it's impossible." Taehyung said tensed, he can't believe what he heard just now. "I can't believe you." He said desperately even though he knew Yoongi is never wrong.

"I am not saying it's his doing Taehyung. We still have to find more." Yoongi said throwing some papers infront of Taehyung. "Check those if you don't believe my words."

"You are getting me wrong Yoongi Hyung, I didn't mean it, I just... It's impossible to believe."

"I know Taehyung it's not solve yet we have to find out more things." Yoongi said sighing.

"Did Jungkook knows?" Taehyung asked.

"He didn't." Yoongi shooked his head.

"Don't tell him anything... Not yet." Taehyung said as he saw the attorney looked at him very keenly. But nonetheless he nodded.

To be Continued.

How is it?

Thankyou so much for reading.❤️
You all are so amazing.✨