27. Hospital.

"Jungkook, I have to tell you something." Yoongi said seriously after dinner when everyone about to leave. They are standing just few steps away, he can see how Jin is squeezing Jimin's cheeks and Taehyung is sticking to Jimin like they are best friends from very long but what surprised him that he didn't found Jimin uncomfortable with them and he is happy about it.

Yoongi looked at him when he didn't got any reaction from the younger he followed his gaze and found him looking at Jimin with so much love in his eyes, he never saw Jungkook like this.

Yoongi sighed he didn't know if it was right to tell the younger that he has solved half of the misery of his dead sister's case, and he knows it will hurt the younger.

"Yoongi Hyung, sorry can you repeat?" Jungkook said as he looked at Yoongi who stopped him from saying anything.

"I-I yeah, actually I found who ordered the bracelet, but I have still some doubts I will look through it and then I will send you the information about it." Yoongi cursed himself for shuttering, but he is glad that the younger didn't caught him, because he is so emersed in someone's beauty.

"Thankyou Hyung, you are helping me so much even though you have another cases to handle but still." Jungkook said genuinely, the elder shooked his head while smiling.

"No problem Jeon, you solved half of the misery, I just got a new clue I hope it will solved the case." Yoongi said as he looked towards Jimin who is laughing at Jin's dad jokes, which wasn't even funny for Yoongi.

"Ok Jeon... I have to go now it's getting late and tomorrow I have a court hearing." Yoongi said looking at his wrist watch.

Jungkook nodded as Yoongi left saying he will send him deatails when he all doubts will be cleared and he was again found himself beside Jimin who is hardly opened his eyes, when his friends left everyone returns to their respective bedrooms.

Jimin dropped himself on the bed like a dead fish, Jungkook chuckled at the latter's behaviour as he walked towards his wardrobe to get his his sweatpants and Jimin's night wears which he shifted from Jimin's bag to his wardrobe when Jimin was shopping, after changing his clothes he walked towards Jimin and shooked him a little.

"Jimin, change your clothes." Jungkook said as he saw Jimin opened his eyes then turned another side. "Jimin." He called the younger sternly who immediately sat up looking scared but when he saw the officer holding his pajama pants and shirt, he whined like a child. "Change your clothes." The officer said looking at the whiny cute boy.

Jimin glares at him cutely and snatching the clothes from the officer's he clumsily walked towards the washroom and banged his head on the bathroom door, Jungkook is watching him all the time ran towards him, the smaller groaned rubbing his forehead from his palm, Jungkook looked at him worriedly as the younger pouted more and walked in the bathroom stomping his feet, ignoring the officer.

This is something new and the officer liked it very much.

When Jimin walked out of the bathroom after changing his clothes, he throws his body on the bed and covered himself from head to toe.

Jungkook chuckled laying beside him turning off the lights he pulled the younger closed to his body who immediately turned around in his embrace and placed his head on the officer's chest.

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

Jimin stirred in his sleep as he felt the officer's arms tightened around his waist, he pressed his face more in the officer's chest. But why it felt so different today? He tapped his hand which is around officer's muscled arms as he felt his skin.