33. Thrown away.

Jungkook walked out of the room not noticing someone presence outside of his room.

After walking out of the house, He dialled someone's number.

"I want your help, get Hyung with arrest warrant." He looked back at the house, his heart crawled in his chest to go back to his husband.

He sighed and left in his car.

Meanwhile Jimin cried as he throws his body on the bed and covered himself from the blanket, but after some minutes his blanket snatched away from his body, he sat up on the bed just to found Jungkook's sister standing just there glaring at him.

He wiped his tears with his sleeves as he saw how she throws the blanket on the floor and walked towards him.

She helds his wrist tightly and started to dragging him outside the room. Jimin wimpered as he tried to get out of his hold but ended up getting hurt more when he felt her nails digging on his skin. She dragged him in the living room and harshly left him on the floor.

He fell on the floor, as he looked at the girl with hurtful and confused expressions.

Why is she doing this?

He hasn't done anything to her, he didn't even talked to her. Then why?

He sniffed as he looked at her.

"You fucking bitch, you killed my sister." She shouted making him flinch as he shooked his head, he crawled back on the floor as she walked towards him. "You can fool my brother, but not me." She pointed at him while blaming him for her sisters death.

"I-I d-d-didn't-" Jimin tried to say something but before he can complete his words the girl screamed again.

"DON'T LIE... I HEARD EVERYTHING, EVERY FUCKING THING." She screamed out of her lungs and Jimin's body trembled.

"N-No p-please b-b-believe me." Jimin said as he tried to stood up from the floor.

The girl chuckled as she pointed her index finger at him. "Believe you? Huh..." She glares at him. "DO YOU FUCKING THINK I AM CRAZY."

"What's happening here?" Jimin's eyes litt up when he heard Mrs. Jeon's voice who is walking towards them while rubbing her both eyes with his hands.

But why will she believe him? Offcourse she will believe her daughter right? Jimin thought as he looked down at the floor.

Maybe if he told him everything earlier. He gulped.

Mrs. Jeon looked at her daughter who is looking angry then she averted her gaze to Jimin who is just standing some feets away, crying and looking down. "Jimin what happened? Why are you crying?" She walked towards Jimin who looked up at her and sniffed more.

She stopped when she heard her daughter's laugh. She turned back and looked at her daughter with confused expressions. "What?" She asked.

"Why are you going to him? To comfort him?" She said looking at mother. "Go comfort your daughter's murderer." She said and Mrs. Jeon eyes widened.

"Yu Ri... Have you lost your mind." She said in a tight voice, Jimin can feel her anger.

"What? I am saying the truth mom... If you don't believe me call Jungkook and asked him." She said extending her phone towards her mother who slapped her hand making the phone fall from her hand.

Mrs. Jeon gritted her teeth. "You should be greatfull that your dad isn't at home." She said as she walked towards Jimin.

"Mom ask him, Jungkook found the proof you remember the bracelet on the car?" Yu Ri asked to his mother who slightly nodded her head. "It's his bracelet mom, it's his... Ask him if you don't believe me." She said and Mrs. Jeon looked at Jimin who is looking guilty.

"Jimin... She is right?" Mrs. Jeon asked hoping that her daughter is lying but her legs trembled when he nodded while looking down. "It means-'

"You see mother I wasn't lying, he is sister's murderer. " She said and Jimin shooked his head looking at Mrs. Jeon who is shocked to her core. Yu Ri glares at Jimin. "Leave from here." She shouted making the boy flinched Whose eyes widened.

Leave?

But to where?

He don't know anything here?

He didn't know where the officer is.

Please come back, he chanted in his mind as he hopes the officer will come for his rescue like everytime he did.

"ARE YOU DUMB? I SAID GET OUT OF THE HOUSE." The girl shouted as she walked towards him and harshly helds his wrist and started dragging him out.

Jimin wiggles and tried so hard to get out of her grip, he pleaded and begged her but the girl didn't listen to him and throws him out of the house and closed the door.

Jimin banged on the door, but no one opened it, he checked his pocket for his phone but cried more when he realised he forgets it in his room.

He walked out through the large gate of Jeon's mansion. He walking on the road from hours and In every second he remembered the officer and prayed to bump in him on his way, he was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't noticed the speeding up car coming towards him from behind.

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

"Yes officer, I also found out he was the one who left Jimin there and he is involved in illegal activities." Agent So Yeon said sliding a file in front of Jungkook and Taehyung, Yoongi took the file in his hands he read it carefully and nodded his head.

They arrived half an hour ago and contacted So Yeon who is on the mission in Busan and also Jungkook said to her to find out about Jimin's family, so here they are sitting in her rented apartment

Jungkook clenched his jaw, so that bastard was the one who left Jimin in this hell. He have to pay the price. "What about his uncle and aunt?" Jungkook asked as he saw how the girl's features saddened. His boy has suffered so much.

"They treated him badly after his parents death, I-It's like they used him like some house worker, I investigated from their neighbours whenever he made some mistake Jun Ho tried to beat him, but he can't do that because of his sister, she is the only one who cares for him, he used to go to dance classes and for the expense he used to give dance classes to their neighbours children." She sighed as she looked at Jungkook who is looking somehow guilty. "I heard that after throwing Jimin out they spread in their neighbour that he ran away with his lover, but his sister didn't seem to believe it and still trying to find him." She completed her words and Jungkook stromed out of the room. He took out his phone and called on the number he frowned when someone didn't picked up.

And for some unknown reasons his heartbeat increased.

To be Continued.

How is it?

Don't forget to leave your votes and comments.💋

Thankyou so much for reading.❤️

You all are so amazing.✨