29. Mr. Park?

"Hyung did you find out something else?" Jungkook asked questions when Yoongi's about to hang up the call.

There's a pause for some seconds. "I am working on it, I will send you all the information soon." He heard Yoongi said, he sighed rubbing the side of his forehead he just wanted to find the culprit as soon as possible, he knows he was getting distract by Jimin, Even though it's not smaller's fault, he just didn't wanted to abandoned the case.

"Okay Hyung, Thankyou!" He hangs up the call.

He took a deep breath, as he turned around to go back in the house Jimin must be waiting for him, as he just took another step his phone rings again, he saw the caller id and frowned.

"Hello." He heard the familiar voice.

"Agent So Yeon... "

"Officer I am really sorry for distributing you at this time, but it's important." She said desperately.

He rolls his eyes. "Hmm." He himself didn't know why he didn't like her much even though she is nice and helped Jimin so much, but why she has to found Jimin first.

"Actually... I already told you I am in Busan."

She said and Jungkook tenses.

"It's about Jimin... I met his sister, but she didn't know my true identity, she is trying to find Jimin very desperately. She submitted his missing report in almost every police department in Busan." She told him. "She is innocent and I think Jimin told me about her that she is the only one who used to take care of him.Sir, I don't think we should let her know about him, I still hadn't said anything to her, I wanted to talk to you about this matter... um what do you think?"

Jungkook heart thumps for some unknown reason he didn't know why he don't like the idea about telling Jimin's sister, he knows it's wrong... Jimin told him about his noona, he loves him so much. But Jungkook is selfish.

"Don't tell her anything for now. And try to get more information." Jungkook felt bad for doing this, but for now he don't have any choice.

"Ok sir... Sir how's Jimin? Can I talk to him?" The girl said hesitantly and again the officer rolls his eyes.

"It's late, I think he is sleeping."

"Oh, ok sir. But can you please call me when he is awake. I wanted to tell him something." He sighed, why she is behind his Jimin?

"Just tell me I will tell him." He mumbled gritting his teeth.

"Ok... Good bye officer." And she hangs up.

What the hell she wanted to tell him?

He sighed Nth cluching his phone in his hands and walked in the house.

"Why are you still up?" Jimin jumped as he heard a sudden voice of his husband.

"I was waiting for you." Jimin mumbled as he stood up from the couch as he walked towards the bed. "You said you will take only 15 minutes but it's almost an hour." Jimin said pouting.

"I was about to come but I got a call from agent-"

But before Jungkook can complete his words his husband asked excitedly. "Is it So Yeon noona?"

Jungkook looked at him very keenly. "No." It's someone else. He denied but felt bad when Jimin's expressions changed into sad one. "What happened?"

"N-Nothing." Jimin mumbled as he sat on the bed.

"What happened?" Jungkook again asked sitting beside him but the latter just shooked his head. "Are you sure?"

Jimin looked at him. "I wanted to talk to her."